Favorite Super Soaker Type - My first poll, but good intro question

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.

Favorite Soaker Type - My first poll, but good intro question

Classic
4%
XP
4%
CPS
85%
EES
4%
Max-D
No votes
Soaker Tag
No votes
SoakerTag Elite
4%

Total votes: 52

rinkydinkysplat

Post by rinkydinkysplat » Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:55 pm

woah! EES>DIRT>SOAKERTAG>KA-KA>XP>CLASSIC>CPS
now shut up

cooldood31

Post by cooldood31 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:58 pm

Hey, soakertag wasn't all that bad for what they were (are?), and I'd rather use an EES instead of dirt in a water battle. Also, I think the XPs are far better than the classics. The CPSs can't be fairly compaired to anything but soakers of equal size and power.

You can't keep comparing pistols to cannons, it's plain out stupid.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:53 am

Comparing pistols to cannons isn't really a fair comparison, but don't forget the CPS-type line also includes soakers like the SC500 and SC600 as well as the WW Lightning and WW Blazer. CPS-tech does offer a very wide range of potential capabilities. The main downshoot to the CPS-system pretty much is a eventual hardening/weakening of the bladder that will eventually lead to system failure. This occurs over years, though, but these days I get a little more concerned when using CPS-soakers from the late 1990's.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

hunter

Post by hunter » Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:25 am

does the FF and APD count as CPS or STE?
Stealth over speed. Accuracy over firepower. Coordination over chaos.

Only the arrogant claim they do not make mistakes in combat, hence they never learn.

"I have the two greatest weapons: time and patience."

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:15 am

I'd say they count as CPS. That's the technology they use, STE is just the label they're sold under.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

emperor_james

Post by emperor_james » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:46 pm

Well, I have to say that I'd rather use dirt in a water match than EES. Dirt has a higher output and range, and doesn't make stupid sounds. However, since dirt is not an official Super Soaker series, it cannot be factored in:p
ownage

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:14 pm

isoaker_com wrote:Of the EES series, the EES Sonic actually performs well for a piston-based small-sized soaker.
The Vaporizer is better.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

LtDan64

Post by LtDan64 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:41 pm

Well, I have to say that I'd rather use dirt in a water match than EES. Dirt has a higher output and range, and doesn't make stupid sounds. However, since dirt is not an official Super Soaker series, it cannot be factored in:p

Judges say: ...well, is that...? Yes, I do believe that's a 10 for EES slamming. Incredible! :D
Nintendo: Ha, we have Sonic!
Microsoft: Yeah, but we got Rare.
Nintendo: .................................................................****!!

DX

Post by DX » Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:57 pm

I actually null-voted. Just before today's battle my CPS 2500 trigger nearly broke and I had to preform a last-minute-scary trigger swap. Now all of my company made guns are either broken, or under repair. This has caused me to prefer my own technology, in the form of homemades, because they don't break over time! I have now been won over completely to the homemade side.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:23 pm

Who ever said homemades won't break over time? They will and then where are you going to go to? Homemades are not indestructable creations. Homemades are very cool and interesting creations but I don't like them as much as a real manufactured water gun.
Soaker Media
-[color=E9E9E9]Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci[/color]-

DX

Post by DX » Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:06 am

I could only see the ball valve or check valves breaking, in which case you could just buy new ones, saw out the broken ones, and glue in place. Still, [air pressure] homemades do not break as easily as manufactured water guns. They are simpler with less fragile parts, and could go for quite a long time without breaking.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

BlueMage

Post by BlueMage » Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:07 pm

haha, awesome!

i voted CPS just because CPS'es have the most soakage, intimidation, water out put, everything.
-The Wizard of Water

supersoaker

Post by supersoaker » Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:00 pm

I voted STE But I like the CPS STE guns best.
:flashflood: :soaked:

hehe...
You don't want supersoaker as your enemy!

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:24 pm

Oh puh-lease! CPS hands down! :bm2700:

onlydecoppi

Post by onlydecoppi » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:04 pm

I voted for CPS. Why? Well because these guns have high range and high output, and Im a quick discharge long range captain who believes stealth can over match power.

Seriously, someone can have a 21k and any water gun in the world. But he cant beat what he cant see. Right?

In all truths, Id take a XP or EES or pretty much anygun for that matter. Its just that I would take a CPS first. I have no problem with using any other gun. As long as it works or course. :p
People come dressed in all clothes to my games... but when they are done the come out wearing a towel with their clothes soaked.

The motto of the story... If your not on on my team and your staring at the nozzle on my gun.... your probably already soaked.

supersoaker

Post by supersoaker » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:40 pm

Code: Select all

I wasn't into soaking during the ol' cps cannons
[/color]
:flashflood: :soaked:

hehe...
You don't want supersoaker as your enemy!

JJJJJJ272

Post by JJJJJJ272 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:06 pm

cps is my favorite pressure type, but i'd use any gun. i don't care what "set" it's from. but if i had a choice between a gun with cps and one without, i'd pick cps.
:bm1000: :bm2700: :cps3000: :bmhelix: :blazer:
:flashflood: :cps2500: :soakthemall: :surprise:

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:28 am

I have to admit, XP's is my favorite weapon, but what makes CPS mine is because how easy it is to use, addition to power.
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid
Closing Speeches After the Xidian Wars

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:27 am

Who voted EES? *Empties full CPS 2000 PC in whoever voted EES*

OF COURSE I voted CPS. It's the only pressurization system I've ever used! Well, that and squirt pistols. :goofy:

Edited By Hannibal on 1138379299
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:44 am

Hey, EES is not that pad. Its the only line of recent soakers that has the pulse function.
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid
Closing Speeches After the Xidian Wars