Favorite Novelty/Other Soaker 1

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.

Favorite Novelty/Other Soaker 1

Air Hogs Warpstream
No votes
Air Hogs Vector
17%
Monster Rocket
33%
Soggy Doggy
17%
No Knot Water Ballon Filler
33%

Total votes: 6

animalia

Post by animalia » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:06 pm

Of these novelty/other soakers which one is your favorite fir use against others? To use some of these you have to get creative, i.e. launching a rocket above someones head.

Rook

Post by Rook » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:42 pm

I really don't see how any of them could be seriously used against someone (except, of course the no-knot water balloon filler, but even then, you have to retrieve the valves that it uses. The Warpstream, Vector, and Monster Rocket (I think they had a recall on the Monster Rocket) could be used for signaling an attack or something, but not for actually attacking someone, especially since I think they all (at least the Vector and Warpstream) must be shot vertically (besides if you intend to actually shoot someone with them, then there's something wrong with you). Also, most of the water in the Vector and Warpstream is released in the first second, so you can't dump water from above. As for the Soggy Doggy, it's a sprinkler, it has to stay on a hose (which could be better used for refilling your soaker), shoots sideways, and doesn't have any power at all.

So the answer is: None of them.

Edited By Rook on 1152498787
My Armoury: Storm 750, CPS 4100, Triple Aggressor, Blazer, SI Flash Flood (Nozzle Drilled), 100 oz. Aquapack, MONSTER X (2002), WW Argon, A.R.M. 4000 XL, MI Defender, MI Helix, Water Weapons Waveblast, CPS 2700

My "broken" Armoury: CPS 4100, XP 55