The Other Water Ball

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
animalia

Post by animalia » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:45 pm

In the review for the Water Ball S175 it says it is "the smaller of two Water Ball launchers released in 2003 by Wild Planet Toys," what is the name of the other one?

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:56 am

ZOCCOZ WaterGun Library

Go to Section 5: Practical Water Gun guide, then go to Chapter VI: Spring Powered WaterGuns.
There you will find everything available on WaterBalls.

(Granted, I could just tell you the name of the new smaller version and the older largest doublebarrel version, but my website needs exposior. :;): )

Edited By ZOCCOZ on 1151301593

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:39 am

@ZOCCOZ: That's too many clicks when a direct link would've been nicer.

At any rate, the older, larger double-barrelled Water Ball Launcher was known as the Water Ball DL265. It is apparently not made anymore. Instead, a smaller version is now available.

Check out Waterball.net to see their official page.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:39 pm

isoaker_com wrote:@ZOCCOZ: That's too many clicks when a direct link would've been nicer.
(True, but then I couldn't subliminaly promote the website. Plus its just 3 clicks. :;): )

I suspect that the DL 265 was discontinued due to probbaly worse distance than the standard model. Same spring power devided by 2 barrels. But then again, it could also very be that there are 2 springs and they just discontinued due to manufacturers costs.