Pictures of storm guns

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
ray

Pictures of storm guns

Post by ray » Sun May 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Hello, i have found these in the internet

Storm Typhoon Force 2

Storm Monsoon 2000 Force 4

Storm Thunder force 6

And this information text:

Monsoon 2000 Force 4

Features:

Patented Nozzle-For maximum saturation. Twin photon light beams-light up water stream. Quick-fill lightning loader from garden hose to gun in a flash. Safe durable design. Fires at target with up to 95% accuracy of water from up to 50 feet away. Dual action power pump builds maximum power on both push and pull strokes. Requires 2 AA batteries

Thunder force 6

Patented Nozzle-For maximum saturation. Twin photon light beams-light up water stream {Safe for eyes} Quick-fill Lightning loader-from garden hose to gun in a flash. Safe,durable design. Combat durable shoulder strap. 2-litre mega blast back-pack! Requires 2 AA batteries. Fires at target with up to 95% accuracy of water from up to 50 feet away. Dual action power pump builds maximum power on both push and pull strokes. Requires 2 AA batteries

Typhoon Force 2

Lightweight design for maximum mobility in action. Blazing photon beam lights up water stream. Fires at target with up to 95% accuracy of water from up to 50 feet away. Quick lightning loader included. Dual action power pump builds maximum power on both push and pull strokes.

And here a storm thunder force 6 on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STORM-THUNDER-FOR ... _500wt_950

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Pictures of storm guns

Post by HBWW » Sun May 22, 2011 9:49 pm

I never see any Storms around other than the 750, of which there are three available amongst my group of friends.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon May 23, 2011 9:20 am

Nice finds! Thanks for sharing the pics and info; I should update the iSoaker.com database accordingly.

I need more time in a day! :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

ray

Post by ray » Mon May 23, 2011 9:39 am

No problem ^^
I love storm guns, i really want to have the thunder storm 6 but this guy on ebay only ship to his own land, i live in germany -.-

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Mon May 23, 2011 10:55 am

I remember my brother owning a Storm Monsoon 2000 Force 4 at some point. The power was always a little underwhelming, but the design was very solid and took a lot of abuse.
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!