Max infusion - questions about it

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Croc

Post by Croc » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:42 am

When are the new Max infusion soakers (i.e. M.I. Flash flood and M.I. backpack) coming out?

Some Guy

Post by Some Guy » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:52 am

They are already out, you just need to know where to find them. Alot of them are out on Amazon already (some of them don't have pics, or have typos, just read the text). Amazon has both the backpack and the FF.

Also, there are quite a few threads on this already such as "2006 soaker shopping" and "Hands on 2006 guns" or something like that.

Edited By Some Guy on 1141566826

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:29 am

Where I live I've seen all the new soakers this year , except I have not seen the Max Infusion Aquapack and I would like to buy one and connect it to my Max Infusion Flash Flood.

Croc

Post by Croc » Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:54 pm

:p me 2

DX

Post by DX » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:14 pm

Wow, 3 characters [the smilie doesn't count] ties you for the record of shortest post on ISCF. Consider this a first warning towards the punishment idea that may be implemented pending approval from iSoaker.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

SharpObjects

Post by SharpObjects » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:59 am

I really don't like the whole MI thing. You'd think there would have been something like this years ago, the interchanhable backpack. And 3 new soakers, all of which are air powered, with releases of some 04 and 05s. I like that they brought back the FF, but I think they could have released another new CPS. The Defender could have been a nice smaller CPS. When I look at it, it just says CPS 1000/1200 to me. I'm interested in what BB has new this year, besides the splat blast.

~SO
CPS 1000 (Now K-modded into a CPS 10000)
CPS 4100 *in repair*
MI Flash Flood w/Aqua Pak
SC Big Trouble
Blazer
Xenon
Splat Blast
STE Arctic Shock
Vaporizer
Max-D 3000

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:19 pm

SharpObjects wrote:I really don't like the whole MI thing. You'd think there would have been something like this years ago, the interchanhable backpack. And 3 new soakers, all of which are air powered, with releases of some 04 and 05s. I like that they brought back the FF, but I think they could have released another new CPS. The Defender could have been a nice smaller CPS. When I look at it, it just says CPS 1000/1200 to me. I'm interested in what BB has new this year, besides the splat blast.

~SO
Yeah, you would think they would have had this stuff back in the days of the old CPS's. And the backpacks won't connect to any of my guns without a mod. Too bad they don't sell adaptors for the old CPS guns as well as some of their other lines. BB has a large line this year, and I don't think there is a single SS gun that is better than its BB counterpart.

And yeah, I just can't wait (though I'll have to :goofy: ) for BB to update their site.
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:31 pm

After some consideration, I've decided to close this thread. Please use the Hands-On: 2006 Super Soakers thread for further discussions. I prefer having related discussions kept within a single thread as opposed to splitting them.

I considered merging posts from this thread into the other one, but fear it may end up slightly jumbled due to some of the timeline. As there haven't been any particularly novel ideas brought up in this thread, consider it simply closed.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: