hasbro fully updates

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
scorpion

Post by scorpion » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:05 pm

update
They've updated!
AXE BOMB!!!

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:34 pm

The new site looks cool. I knew that it would look a little like the old SoakerTag Elite page. Doesn't the word Super Soaker look a little different at the top of the page? I think Hasbro changed it a little bit.

SharpObjects

Post by SharpObjects » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:39 pm

I hope they have a new commercial. I don't knoe why, but watching the commercials gives me a feeling of nostagic I never had.

And I think they did re-logo the logo.

~SO
CPS 1000 (Now K-modded into a CPS 10000)
CPS 4100 *in repair*
MI Flash Flood w/Aqua Pak
SC Big Trouble
Blazer
Xenon
Splat Blast
STE Arctic Shock
Vaporizer
Max-D 3000

DX

Post by DX » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:40 pm

They have a pretty siginificant typo on the Defender info page. It says XP-70 in the lower text instead of Defender. Interesting. :p
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:54 pm

Huge 50-ounce water supply pack connects to your MAX INFUSION blaster (sold separately).

Strap on the gear that will win you the water fight! The MAX INFUSION AQUAPACK more than doubles your water capacity! The pack is easy to fill with the special quick-fill cap. With a virtually endless supply of water you can strategically battle your way through even the toughest water fights and outlast your competitors! While they’re off refilling their blasters, you’ll still be going strong!

Pack for use only with MAX INFUSION blasters (sold separately).

Yeah, while the Aquapak user is off filling their backpack, I'll still be drenching them with my CPS 1700. :goofy: Whatever.

I have no idea what is with the Helix/Defender/XP-70 mix-up. ???

Edited By Hannibal on 1141347404
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:29 pm

Part of me really doesn't understand why Hasbro opted to use red as the primary background colour of Supersoaker.com. Maybe it's just me, but I find that much red a little aggressive.

The other thing I find a little strange is that most of the pictures feel somewhat cartoonified (is that a word?) Even some soaker pics seem a little off in terms of colours/details.

As for the Defender/XP-70 mix-up, I have a feeling that the Defender really is supposed to be the 2006 version of the XP-70 and that someone mixed up behind-the-scene talk with public, site posting info. :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

DX

Post by DX » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:32 pm

I love important errors like that. On the standardized tests I'm taking next week, there is a big typo on the grading rubric for the essay, in the Spelling and Grammar category of all places! :p
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:50 am

Why is it that I can still see the Triple Shot for 9.99? Does this mean that they are still selling them or is it just a big mistake? I also noticed that Hasbro did not take new pictures of the Max Infusion Flash Flood and Artic Shock in some parts of their new page.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:45 am

Whoever is doing the Supersoaker.com site doesn't know the product line very well... :goofy:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

freak

Post by freak » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:24 pm

isoaker_com wrote:Part of me really doesn't understand why Hasbro opted to use red as the primary background colour of Supersoaker.com. Maybe it's just me, but I find that much red a little aggressive.

The other thing I find a little strange is that most of the pictures feel somewhat cartoonified (is that a word?) Even some soaker pics seem a little off in terms of colours/details.

As for the Defender/XP-70 mix-up, I have a feeling that the Defender really is supposed to be the 2006 version of the XP-70 and that someone mixed up behind-the-scene talk with public, site posting info. :goofy:

:cool:
Yes, I personally prefer blue or green, much more passive.

Maybe they wanted to Super Soakers a bit less realistic.
End world hunger and overpopulation, Support cannibalism.

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:07 pm

I'm glad they updated, it usually takes them ages to do so. :cool:
E3:2006: Tune to G4 for live E3 coverage in May for info on the hottest new consoles and games.

supersoaker

Post by supersoaker » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:44 pm

I didn't read any of the topic... so
The backpack, will it work with an '05 flash flood, and an '05 arctic shock?
Isoaker, you should know you have some of these soakers, don't you?
I'm going to buy 5 waterbackpacks (word?) then attach them to my aquapack :oo: :cooll: :wb1: :wb2: Love these smilies :D
TOUGH WATER FIGHTS CALL FOR A TOUGH BLASTER Grab this awesome blaster and bring your competitors to their knees. Armed with high-powered, pressurized technology for powerful blasting and an advanced hydrodynamic design for huge water capacity, the MAX INFUSION DEFENDER blaster will unleash a total water explosion!

Air-powered water blaster blasts features a hue 30-ounce water capacity and can hit targets up to 35 feet away

HA! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited By supersoaker on 1141516441
:flashflood: :soaked:

hehe...
You don't want supersoaker as your enemy!

scorpion

Post by scorpion » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:03 pm

You can't attach the backpack to any 04-05 and even some 06 soakers. The cap is larger and twists open clock wise unlike ALL other water guns: soakers and non-soakers.
so there is no way it can be attached and that totaly sucks because I was planning in January to do the same with an aquapack dev. Sorry
AXE BOMB!!!

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:42 am

I wish Wal-Mart would get some Max Infusion Aquapacks and put them out on the selves because I'm ready to buy them, there only 8$.

Croc

Post by Croc » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:55 am

:p yea... Hasbro has turned off their "zoom" thing for blaster inspection... its sorta funny tho... pics arent updated:0

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:29 pm

I think that they are going to do that or something else very soon to their site because it says in the category "Fun Stuff" that they are going to add something soon. But, it will probably be a new commercial.