Hands On: Overload - Max Infusion Overload

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:42 pm

isoaker_com wrote:Oooooooh... my bad... not CPS.. sorry, guys. It's air-pressure.. just oddly done...
Another step backward by Hasbro. :cool:
E3:2006: Tune to G4 for live E3 coverage in May for info on the hottest new consoles and games.

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:29 pm

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR wrote:
isoaker_com wrote:Oooooooh... my bad... not CPS.. sorry, guys. It's air-pressure.. just oddly done...

Another step backward by Hasbro. :cool:

Who would want to make a step forward? We just want to make steps further and further back, until we're selling squirt pistols for $30 under the Super Soaker brand name, right? By then, people will have forgotten that CPS, Air Pressure, and Pressurized Reservior technology ever existed, with the exception of CPS 2000's hitting $5000 on eBay. :p The Super Soaker brand will be dead by 2015, with BB buying it out, unless some changes are made or BB messes up (like not making more Hydro Power guns).

I really can't expect Hasbro to make any progress anymore. The only hope is to buy up all the Hasbro stock shares and make Super Soaker blasters that would be truly revolutionary. A group of 50 people complaining won't change anything, unless the company is called Buzz Bee Toys. :blazer:

Edited By Hannibal on 1139279400
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."

DX

Post by DX » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:13 pm

A group of 50 people complaining won't change anything, unless the company is called Buzz Bee Toys.

A group of 100 complaining wouldn't change anything either, like the email campaign and my attempted boycott. Seriously though, all this is a perfect repeat of things that have been said in the past. Please read old topics. Every word is De-ja-vu for me, all this has already been discussed, ranted, and flamed long ago, maybe not with the 2006 guns obviously, but with Hasbro in general.

We know what to expect. We also know the alternatives if you so choose to leap up and grab a piece of future yourself. I've only been doing that for the past 2 years, and know exactly what to expect in powerful guns every time. The complaining has been throughly exhausted and is now repetitive. Even I now have to complain about the complaining, and that is one of the rarest things you'll ever see. Duxburian complaining about stock soaker/Hasbro bashing? Unheard of...
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:03 pm

I don't see any pictures on that page. Is it just me? ??? :O

Edited By soakerman on 1139339015
ImageImage

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:36 pm

soakerman wrote:I don't see any pictures on that page. Is it just me? ??? :O
That is because there are no 2006 CPS soakers. Read the above posts.

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"

"snap!"

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:41 pm

soakerman wrote:I don't see any pictures on that page. Is it just me? ??? :O
I just fixed the link! Doh! :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:55 pm

Hannibal wrote:By then, people will have forgotten that CPS, Air Pressure, and Pressurized Reservior technology ever existed, with the exception of CPS 2000's hitting $5000 on eBay. :p The Super Soaker brand will be dead by 2015, with BB buying it out, unless some changes are made or BB messes up (like not making more Hydro Power guns).
The odds of that happening are less than 1%, and even if it did it would do no good. By then I would have forgotten bout soaking. :soakon2:
E3:2006: Tune to G4 for live E3 coverage in May for info on the hottest new consoles and games.

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:02 pm

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR wrote:
Hannibal wrote:By then, people will have forgotten that CPS, Air Pressure, and Pressurized Reservior technology ever existed, with the exception of CPS 2000's hitting $5000 on eBay. :p The Super Soaker brand will be dead by 2015, with BB buying it out, unless some changes are made or BB messes up (like not making more Hydro Power guns).

The odds of that happening are less than 1%, and even if it did it would do no good. By then I would have forgotten bout soaking. :soakon2:

Hey! I've got my kids to think of! :goofy: Something is gonna happen to Super Soaker, and while my wild idea may not be it, there will be some changes. Either we will get more powerful soakers, or Super Soaker will lose some of its market share, resulting in either it making more powerful soakers because of it, or it going on a further downward trend.

isoaker_com wrote:I just fixed the link! Doh! :goofy:

Heh, yeah. Will you put pics of the 2006 Flash Flood in the 2006 CPS directory?

"snap!"

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:05 pm

Will you put pics of the 2006 Flash Flood in the 2006 CPS directory?

Yup, once I get around to processing those images.

As for the Overload review, apart from the really bad mistake when stating the pressurization system :goofy:, I'm hoping to have it online by Thursday evening. If not, it won't make it up until next week due to other obligations. However, things currently look good for a Thursday posting.

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:52 pm

isoaker_com wrote:
Will you put pics of the 2006 Flash Flood in the 2006 CPS directory?

Yup, once I get around to processing those images.

As for the Overload review, apart from the really bad mistake when stating the pressurization system :goofy:, I'm hoping to have it online by Thursday evening. If not, it won't make it up until next week due to other obligations. However, things currently look good for a Thursday posting.

Ok, looking forward to it. :soakon2:

"snap!"

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:42 pm

LIGHT ANNIHILATOR

Post by LIGHT ANNIHILATOR » Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:43 pm

Nice review, it seems a bit more detailed than usual. :cool:

Edited By LIGHT ANNIHILATOR on 1139528628

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:53 pm

Cool! Nice review. I'm still curious as to the connection of the backback. Would it be easy to mod it? Or difficult?

"snap!"

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:39 pm

To see a close-up of the connection, see http://www.isoaker.com/Armoury....024.jpg

Ease of adapting it to another blaster all depends on one's skill level. If you can figure a way to use one of the new Max Infusion caps, you wouldn't even need to change the adapter part.

ray

Post by ray » Mon May 15, 2006 8:51 am

Hello I comes from Germany. I unfortunately speak no no English. I translated this text with Google. I wanted to ask whether someone a video made where one the SuperSoaker max of Invusion Overload in action see can.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon May 15, 2006 8:54 am

Willkommen!!! Sadly, that's pretty much all the German I know.

No video, yet, but there is a review on it:
http://www.isoaker.com/Armoury/soaker_s ... mioverload

One day I hope to have pictures of the streams firing, too.

ray

Post by ray » Mon May 15, 2006 9:06 am

There I would have still another question: Point someone when the baking luggage in Germany will appear vileicht? Because I it otherwise importing do not have do I gladly because of forwarding expenses

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon May 15, 2006 10:16 am

Wow... online English-German/German-English translators are horrible. I'll see what I can do, though.

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Mon May 15, 2006 1:47 pm

ray wrote:There I would have still another question: Point someone when the baking luggage in Germany will appear vileicht? Because I it otherwise importing do not have do I gladly because of forwarding expenses
Could you repeat this in german? I am fluent, so we might get faster at it this way. Nebenbei, anstatt einer Max Infusion Soaker, wuerde ich eher ein Soakermodel von den 90er Jahren empfehlen. ebay.de hat machmal ziehmlich coole Dinge. :;):

scorpion

Post by scorpion » Mon May 15, 2006 9:11 pm

I just got an overload today and man that is the weirdest gun ever. The small nozzle shoots like a spray nozzle(at least on mine). It shoots like a small typhoon. Another thing is though it is Air preasure, The whole PC if filled and it has no dropoff. Very weird indeed. ???
AXE BOMB!!!