Versions/Marks - A little assistance requested

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
dragonclass

Post by dragonclass » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:32 am

With the CPS 2100 marks, what should the boxes look like? There is one with a "mini-2100". I'm getting one that has the same display box, but no mini. Which mark is this one? Thanks, EN1
Brad Beaty
Engineman 1st class(ret)
US Naval Expeditionary Command(NECC)

Don't think outside the box...There Is No Box

DX

Post by DX » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:48 am

The boxes, stickers, etc. do not affect 2100 marks. The back of the reservoir and the pump cap are the only external distinguishing features [there are numerous internal differences]. The easiest way to tell is to twist the pump cap. If it moves, it is not glued and is mark 1 or 3. If it doesn't move at all, it is glued on and is mark 2. I've never seen the 2100 mini soakers, so I can't comment on that.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

dragonclass

Post by dragonclass » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:11 pm

I'm guessing this is either a MK2 or 3 because its considered a "ToysRUs exclusive". Later, Brad
Brad Beaty
Engineman 1st class(ret)
US Naval Expeditionary Command(NECC)

Don't think outside the box...There Is No Box

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:38 pm

isoaker_com wrote:Uh.. I don't believe any SC600 was ever air-pressured. The SC400 is, but not the SC500 or SC600.
Interesting notes on the CPS1000, though.

:cool:
On the air pressure theory, I got it mixed up with something else I just relized. Sorry.

All SC 600's used CPS tech, its just that the black handled version was the first released version which didn't perform as well as the other two later versions.

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:06 pm

ALL SC-600's are use CPS tech. The black handled (Actually very dark blue) SC 600 does not have as good performance as the others and even though it uses CPS tech it says Air Pressure :;): .
ImageImage

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:37 pm

Starting this year, I'm going to push up info we've found thusfar as a group regarding different makes/versions of a particular soaker model. There are so many variants on some soakers that it is currently not possible to track them all (especially if one starts considering that different continents/countries have different makes). However, by listing what we know as a group, when more are found, they can be added in an attempt to have a more complete listing. It also may help those intersted in knowing what make they have.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: