Long lost watergun

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Creatoread

Long lost watergun

Post by Creatoread » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:13 pm

For 4 year now i have been in search for a squirtgun that i had abou 10 years ago. I'mseeing if anyone else as eard of it,knows what im talking about, and or can point me in a direcion where one might be. I believe i got it from a KB toy store in San Diego that ist there anyore, the gun was a little over a foot long, 1 handed, purple with an orange trigger, when you sqeeze the trigger te front nozzle opens up and shows fangs pointing strait out, simulating a venom spit. there is also another version of it, green but instead of a mouth, the nozzle opens up revieling an eye and similarly simulating i want to say a lazer being shotfrom an eye. ive used they keywords monster, fang, purple, venom, spit, eye, green, watergun, water pistol, squirtgun, kb toys. if you have any ideas toss em at me im up for anything.

metaturtle

Re: Long lost watergun

Post by metaturtle » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:20 pm

nope probably a small no-name blaster but tell me was there a pump plz so we can elp more

Creatoread

Post by Creatoread » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:45 pm

no pump.i can draw a subtle sketch if that would help. wouldnt be pretty but would give some idea about it. it was justa trigger,but iwas able toeasily get 25-30 feet with it. and it shoots as fast as you pull the trigger, probably around 10-14oz reservoir. but plenty for it beng a hand gun.il ty to remember more about it. as far as the details on the looks of it. i cant be 100% sure ofwhat i looks like. there really isnt any designs on it. but it was definaty well puttogeer and would beat most small pump up kinds. i believe it costed around $15 when it was on shelves. so it wasnt a cheapy

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:32 am

Sketch would definitely help. I know of some current water guns that do similar things (i.e. open a mouth of an animal to "spit" out water), but the one you bought have have been specially made for KB Toys. Nevertheless, a sketch might bring back memories for some.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

dragonclass

Post by dragonclass » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:19 pm

It's not this thing is it?

Brad Beaty
Engineman 1st class(ret)
US Naval Expeditionary Command(NECC)

Don't think outside the box...There Is No Box

Creatoread

Post by Creatoread » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:43 pm

well here is a subtle description of the gun. i cnt remember much detail on the gun. so i left it bank for the most part. but i got the shape and mechanics of it as well as the colors.
Attachments
watergun.jpg
watergun.jpg (77.28 KiB) Viewed 1811 times

Silence

Post by Silence » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:06 am

Hmm, yeah, this looks pretty arcane. You may not have much luck finding it, to say the least. :)

My suggestion: put up a sign somewhere, like people do for missing pets. Perhaps a passerby will recognize it.

Creatoread

Post by Creatoread » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:45 am

well if i find it or both i will definately post pictures of them on here. if anyone has any furthure information ill check this forum periodially. maybe not daily but enough times to not forget about it.