Congrats to Water Warriors

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Adrian

Congrats to Water Warriors

Post by Adrian » Wed May 13, 2009 12:00 am

At least in my little 'burg, you're dominating the market.

Walmart has 2 models, Shopko has at least 4 (more than they have in Super Soakers), and Target and Kmart barely carry anything but Water Warriors soakers.

You're ahead, I believe, because you have the best product on the market. Your waterguns surpass the venerable Super Soaker in power and design. Congratulations!

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

isoaker

Re: Congrats to Water Warriors

Post by isoaker » Wed May 13, 2009 6:11 am

All things being equal, when you have most of the original group who brought the world the "Super Soaker" in the first place still designing and building water blasters, 'tis not too surprising. Super Soaker still possesses by far the best brand name recognition when it comes to water blasters, but name alone is not enough, particularly when recent newer blasters don't quite live up to the original name.

That said, I have high hopes for the future of stock water blasters.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Congrats to Water Warriors

Post by HBWW » Wed May 13, 2009 9:00 pm

I've seen mostly mixed soakers and WW's at my local Targets. Before, they used to be all SS though. The Meijer (or perhaps Walmart, I can't remember) in my area carried only WW's last year, but mostly, I've been seeing them mixed around lately, with neither brand gaining dominance.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat