Tiger Shark vs. Orca

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
jtgcc

Tiger Shark vs. Orca

Post by jtgcc » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:16 am

I'm looking to get a new gun to upgrade from my FF. I was looking at the Orca and Tiger Shark. Do they have good stream speed and power, and which one is better?

isoaker

Re: Tiger Shark vs. Orca

Post by isoaker » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:42 am

Here's a quick comparison between the Tiger Shark and Orca.

I found the Orca got better range on some stream settings, but the Tiger Shark is also a smaller package some may find more to their liking. That said, Tiger Sharks may be harder to find this year; any found would be backstock. The newer Water Warriors blasters are something worth considering, too (i.e. Equalizer, Renegade, Vindicator, Pulse Strike, Pulse Blaster, and Pulse Master).

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:37 pm

I've never used the Tiger Shark or the Orca, but I think that a FF with one of those Super Soaker backpacks would make a pretty decent primary arm.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

jtgcc

Post by jtgcc » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Thanks. I think I'm going to get a Tiger Shark as a sidearm to replace the FF, and a Blazer as a primary.

bb1

Post by bb1 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:34 pm

If you haven't gotten it already, avoid the TS. Had a (second) trigger valve fail on one of those, on top of my current issues. Tired of the constant repairs (fix it once test it, works fine...day later crap for about a month), I chucked them both and will MAYBE attempt their newer offerings.