Pics+Limited Stats: Storm 2500

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

Pics+Limited Stats: Storm 2500

Post by isoaker » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Storm 2500 Review Page

Just posted up a bunch of pics and a few stats on this older water blaster. Another all-round solid larger blaster with simple styling, but interesting features. While Storm Guns tend to have a unifying overall look to them, this one looks a little different mostly from its colour-scheme. 'tis also interesting/unique that the pressure chamber has a cap for draining and that the pump has a valve such that it can also be used as a pump-action blaster.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Adrian

Re: Pics+Limited Stats: Storm 2500

Post by Adrian » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:33 am

I'm guessing that's one of the ones I sent you. Glad to see you're getting some use out if it!

The reason the color scheme is different is because there were two color schemes for a while. Storm had sort of a "competition" line of red/black and blue/orange soaker, and encouraged kids to divide into teams based on colorways.

I always prefered the red/black, but thought the 2500 just looked better in blue/orange.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:18 pm

@ Adrian: All my recent Storm Gun postings have been from your generous gift! Speaking of which, got time to write up some short reviews on 'em? I'll be adding a little more info to the pages, but won't get the same sort of true water warfare experiences that you likely have had with them.

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:12 pm

I love the Storm 2500, I gotta go digging through my closet back home of Easter Break and see if I still have it. I love how you can use either the regular nozzle or pump and shoot a larger, around 3x if I remember correctly, nozzle. The scale like pieces of plastic on the underside of the reservoir got kinda annoying. I never figure out what to do about that.

http://hydrowar.sscentral.org/storm2500.html

You can use my review on isoaker too.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:15 pm

marauder_4 wrote:http://hydrowar.sscentral.org/storm2500.html

You can use my review on isoaker too.
Thanks for permission to repost your review! The Storm 2500 looks like it would be a good fun blaster to use! Perhaps one of these days when I've got more time (and available targets :goofy: ).