Splat Blaster question

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Evangel

Splat Blaster question

Post by Evangel » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:18 pm

I just found these being sold at Meijer along with many of the new WW releases, and I'm wondering... could it be possible to go Terminator-style with this gun? =P

If you don't know what I'm talking about, in one scene in Terminator 2, Arnold's on a bike shooting out the tires of a big-rig with a lever-action shotgun, and reloads it by flipping it around by the lever. Could that work with the splat blaster? Mechanically I could do it, but whether the rotating action will allow the chamber to collect water is questionable.

isoaker

Re: Splat Blaster question

Post by isoaker » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:27 pm

That good ol' T2 trick is also on the first things I thought of upon seeing the Splat Blaster for the first time! :goofy: However, due to the amount of force needed to pull the pump combined with the weight (or rather, lack of weight and odd balance) of the Splat Blaster, the likelihood of being able to successfully pump it single-handedly is rather small-to-none. Someone might be able to do it a few times after trying a lot of things, but I doubt it could be done easily and reliably over an extended period of time.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: