Hands-On: Water Warriors Expedition

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

Hands-On: Water Warriors Expedition

Post by isoaker » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:42 pm

The Water Warriors Expedition is basically a recoloured, renamed Water Warriors Blazer (2005), but with original Water Warriors Blazer colours. Thus, the frame is the same, but the nozzle selector includes a fan setting and its stream settings have more distinct sizes. As such, presently, I'm opting not to do any further review on the Expedition apart from showing off images of the blaster in its packaging. I foresee no significant difference in handling nor performance between the Expedition and the Blazer (2005). Of course, if someone else finds that their Expedition is performing surprisingly better than expected, I may then be tempted to open mine up for actual testing.

Soak on!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Shadowstrike Prime

Re: Hands-On: Water Warriors Expedition

Post by Shadowstrike Prime » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:54 pm

This was always my favourite blaster from Buzz Bee, so I'm glad to see it getting another release.
"...Yes."

wierzbowski

Re: Hands-On: Water Warriors Expedition

Post by wierzbowski » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:58 am

Fantastic, thankyou so much for the pics!. I've been keenly awaiting info about the Expedition ever since the new wave of 09 guns was announced. Here in Australia, Water Warriors guns are extremely hard to find, in fact even Super Soakers are pretty scarce. You Americans are so lucky that you can just walk into a store and pickup an Orca, Krypton, Blazer/Expedition or even a Vindicator, etc for so cheap!. I just spent around AUD$200 getting two '08 Orca's and one '08 Krypton shipped to Oz.

I suppose we're pretty lucky in that we got the Pulse Master first and I was so excited when I stumbled upon it at the Toys R Us in Aspley, Brisbane, however it's not as great as I thought it would be TBH. I would much rather see more Hydro-power guns in stock.