piranha vs Flash flood - piranha kicks butt!

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
freak

Post by freak » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:19 pm

I just had a water gun fight with my friend.He had a Flash flood and I had a piranha and I beat him big time!kinda supriseing because my friend is pretty good.Has any one else had a piranha vs Flash flood battle?
End world hunger and overpopulation, Support cannibalism.

Lt.Winters

Post by Lt.Winters » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:12 am

No, but I will have a Blazer and a Triple shot, Flash Flood, and a APD fight soon. With random people of coarse. :p I get the Blazer because I don't buy form Hasbro anymore.
"In better days that lie ahead, men will speak with pride of our doings." --Gen. Monty

Magnor

Post by Magnor » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:12 am

I don't buy from Hasbro anymore either. I like the feel of the guns and the semi-decent power, but something just feels lackluster in their performance lately. Currently, I like Water Warriors, and IMO, the Piranha >>>>>>>> Flash Flood. I own both, and have tested them both (not side by side, because my FF is pretty much permanently broken), but I like the feel of the Piranha and the biggest stream is dishing out about as much water as the FF Flood nozzle.
By the way, check out the Rules for my newly invented SoakFest-esque game in the Draft Soaker Rules thread. Input on all the games there is desired. So head on over and ctritique the rules as much as possible!