Hands-On: Water Warriors Vindicator

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Sun

Re: Water Warriors Vindicator

Post by Sun » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Yay!! The vindicator is like a CPS 1000 with awesome moderness. :D

Fox

Post by Fox » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:10 am

Just a heads up to any Aussies looking for these, they're on sale in Supercheap Auto for $20, and you can order them from the website and get free shipping. I bought 3 of them and am very impressed! I also compared it to my CPS 1000 and it's pretty much equal in terms of performance. It's a pity about the poor ergonomics (trigger placement and lack of handle) but it was probably designed this way to save shelf space, so not much can be done about that.

I'm just glad that something with power equal to the old 1000/1200/2100 series is back on the shelves again. A definite yay from me!

thelaminator
Location: By the time you've read this, It's likely changed again

Post by thelaminator » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:25 am

definate yay. it's basicly a cps 2100 made by buzzbee, but has a strap and much larger capacity. only downsides are the internal pressure chamber (which limits the ability to fill, pump, and fill again) and the strap breaks constantly. i just put a luggage strap on it.
[This account has been abandoned. Posts made by this account do not reflect the current views of the original account owner.]
[This account has not been terminated, for archival reasons.]

thelaminator
Location: By the time you've read this, It's likely changed again

Post by thelaminator » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:24 pm

now i may have second thoughts. my vindicator nozzle valve broke!!

well, it lasted 1 year. better than the 4 days my 3rd flash flood lasted.
[This account has been abandoned. Posts made by this account do not reflect the current views of the original account owner.]
[This account has not been terminated, for archival reasons.]

scottthewaterwarrior
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by scottthewaterwarrior » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:03 pm

I love this gun!!! :D It is the best gun I have, (that's currently functioning, I've got a "salvaged from a trash can" CPS 2100 pending repairs) I'm surprised the thing was only $20, that’s how much SuperSoakers are and they suck. I have two of them, they're really nice, and they’re always the first picked when I have a battle. Only a few things wrong with them, no top handle, too much dead space in the PC, and I would rather they installed a shower nozzle than a fan, but you can't have everything. A Definite ya from me, :cool: best gun I’ve seen in years. Although isoaker said the Blasting Stream and the Drenching Stream only got 39ft and 37ft, my testing shows them both get closer to 45ft.

It's been said that not being able to fill the pressure chamber and than tap off the main tank is a bad thing. I admit it is a little strange at first, but in the long run it is actually much easier. In the past you did that to maximize capacity, but the Vindicator has a larger holding tank due to the fact that the PC is inside the main tank so it doesn't mater that you can't tap it off after pumping.
Last edited by scottthewaterwarrior on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you are wet at the end of a water war, you are doing it wrong"
Van: "What happened?" SEAL: "Scott Happened"
Alex: "But the stream is cold." Me: "It's fine, my feet really hurt, now they're numb!"

SEAL

Post by SEAL » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:11 pm

I really want to get my hands on this. The problem is, where I live, they don't seem to stock them. They have Equalizers, Renegades, and Vanquishers, but no Vindicators. I'll have to order it online, but I can't do it now.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

scottthewaterwarrior

Post by scottthewaterwarrior » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:40 pm

I ordered mine off Amazon.com, I have never seen WaterWarriors guns in stores, exept once at Giant Food.
"If you are wet at the end of a water war, you are doing it wrong"
Van: "What happened?" SEAL: "Scott Happened"
Alex: "But the stream is cold." Me: "It's fine, my feet really hurt, now they're numb!"