More 2009 Water Warriors Water Blasters

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

More 2009 Water Warriors Water Blasters

Post by isoaker » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:42 pm

Most of you should already be familiar with the Water Warriors Pulse Series as first posted about by Fox since they first appeared "Down-Under".

Now, without further ado, here's some first pictures of some of the rest of the Water Warriors line coming to the Northern Hemisphere for Spring, 2009.

Water Warriors Deluge

Water Warriors Equalizer

Water Warriors Renegade

Water Warriors Vindicator

--------------------

There will also be a blaster known as the Water Warriors Expedition, but that one is simply a renamed (and likely recoloured) Water Warriors Blazer. There may also be a few other blasters, but the above pretty much cover the more notable blasters from Buzz Bee Toys Inc. for 2009. More pics, info, and full reviews to come.

My current plan is to review these blasters from largest to smallest, namely Vindicator > Renegade > Equalizer > Deluge. Of course, if there's a loud outcry for some alternative order, I'm open to hearing it. However, due to time constraints, it'll probably be at least another week or so before I'll get to do testing needed to begin writing the first full review. I'll work on posting more pics of the Water Warriors Vindicator sooner, though.

Soak on!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

steelboot.
Location: workin, workin on the island, workin, all night long

Re: More 2009 Water Warriors Water Blasters

Post by steelboot. » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:04 pm

I love you, Water Warriors. I'll probably pick up the Vindicator along with the Pulse Master this spring. It's great how Water Warriors are using tracked pumps for these. These look like high powered, multiple nozzle blasters. :) :) :)
Water Warrior for three summers and counting.
Was captain of a team, but team disbanded due to lack of interest.
Still love soakers.
SOAK AND DESTROY = BEST GAME EVER

Rising Flood

Post by Rising Flood » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:42 am

Hmm, I'm interested as to what type of blasters these are. Pressurized reservoir? Elastic power? Also the size--the fact that the Vindicator has a strap means Water Warriors might be venturing into bigger blasters.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:13 am

For those curious, the Equalizer is a pressurized reservoir-based blaster with a single nozzle. The Renegade has a separate air-pressure chamber and features three nozzles, all stream settings. The Vindicator has an internal elastic-chamber (similar in design to the Water Warriors Hydra Pak) and features 5 nozzles (4 stream settings and 1 fan setting). The Deluge is the lil' guy is, as expected, a pressurized reservoir blaster with a single nozzle. Interestingly, the Deluge actually has an anchor-tethered reservoir cap (haven't seen one of those in awhile).

More info to come over the next weeks, time permitting.

teamfear

Post by teamfear » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:08 pm

isoaker_com wrote: There will also be a blaster known as the Water Warriors Expedition, but that one is simply a renamed (and likely recoloured) Water Warriors Blazer.
I am expecially excited for this so called Expedition. If it truly is a Blazer this will be a large leap along with the vindicator for buzz bee. These large blasters are making me excited and I am buying a large amount of soaker this year. I have one question though, are they in stores now or just online, Don't stores only stock water guns in Summer? I doubt my toys r us will have them as they cover SS only usally but my Walmart has buzz bee products so I will check it, I want to know when they stalk the shelves on water guns so I can fill up before the season begins. So the Vindicator is over twenty bucks but what would the price be on the Expedition? Also where did you aquire your knowledge on the comming of the Expedition. Is it your contacts or do you have a copyright drawing or anything?
Thanks

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:26 pm

teamfear wrote:I have one question though, are they in stores now or just online, Don't stores only stock water guns in Summer? I doubt my toys r us will have them as they cover SS only usally but my Walmart has buzz bee products so I will check it, I want to know when they stalk the shelves on water guns so I can fill up before the season begins. So the Vindicator is over twenty bucks but what would the price be on the Expedition? Also where did you aquire your knowledge on the comming of the Expedition. Is it your contacts or do you have a copyright drawing or anything?
Thanks
I see many more than one question above! :goofy:
Not sure exactly about pricing yet, but I believe both the Water Warriors Vindicator and Expedition will retail ~$19.99 USD. As for my knowledge of the Expedition, see the pic of the Vindicator's box. As for when retail stores stock shelves with water blasters, that appears to depend on where you live. Places that are mild or get warm earlier (typically places closer to the equator) get stocked earlier while more northern locations get stocked later. Spring starts in late March so it's typically around then when I start seeing blasters on shelves. However, online is a different story and listings have begun to appear though not sure when stores will actually be able to ship items.

teamfear

Post by teamfear » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:22 pm

Ok thanks you covered everything. I am now really pumped for this season as me an my lt. commander are both buying vindicators and I guess now expeditions. The other half of the team or passing cars won't know what hit them. muhahahhaha