China Electric Water Gun - ^

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:24 am

China Electric Water Gun

Looks like a slightly recoloured CPS4100 to me.

I wonder if it still has a CPS-chamber or whether its guts have been replaced by an electric motor.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

DX

Post by DX » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:52 am

Hey, it is those Super Shooter fakes! Is this where they have been coming from?

It has been said that they have the same power as a real 1000, just with that 2000 sticker slapped on, and a few other external changes. Can anyone confirm whether the pc has the same power as a real 1000?

Edited By Duxburian on 1123775598
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

freak

Post by freak » Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:36 pm

My friend just got a super shooter and it's pretty bad. It leaks all over. he's trying to return it so I didn't get to test it out much. :(

Edited By freak on 1123807008
End world hunger and overpopulation, Support cannibalism.

DX

Post by DX » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:52 pm

Do you know if the pc had the power of a real 1000? It doesn't matter if the rest of the gun doesn't work, but information about the super shooter pc is vital.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

freak

Post by freak » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:16 pm

As I said before, my friend would not let me try it out. so I kinda got a little mad :angry: I even told him I would give him one of my pistols if he let me try it out, but he really wanted a real cps1000. So he's emailing the seller about it.
End world hunger and overpopulation, Support cannibalism.

DX

Post by DX » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:20 am

He could get something even better than a CPS 1000 if he keeps that pc! In today's war, the first ever CPS 1100 is making its battle deput. It should easily outclass every gun in the enemy arsenal, unless Belisaurius made some last minute Ebay transactions. :p

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:41 pm

They would have to open it up to see ig the Super Shooter has a CPS bladder. Thing is, if that PC chamber is Airpressure like other china knockoffs and no-brand names, it would explain why it comes close to the power of a CPS 1000, if it does come close. An Air Pressure PC that size would have some muscle.
Soakologist has the Super Shooter aswell. If you PM him he might can verify if its CPS or not.

Soakologist

Post by Soakologist » Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:15 am

It's definitely CPS-based, but the PC is not interchangeable with the CPS 1000. While they got the exterior of the 1000 down to a T, they did an abhorrent job under the hood. It leaks all over the place and it's power feels weaker than an SC 500 or a WWF.

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:03 am

Soakologist wrote:It's definitely CPS-based, but the PC is not interchangeable with the CPS 1000. While they got the exterior of the 1000 down to a T, they did an abhorrent job under the hood. It leaks all over the place and it's power feels weaker than an SC 500 or a WWF.
Would the CPS bladder be removable from the Super Shooter?
I have a question that perhaps some of the modders could answer. Instead of pulling 60-80 balloons over a CPS bladder to k-mod, what would hapen if one slips only 1 Super Shooter bladder over the Super Soaker CPS bladder? Might it be stronger yet leaving more space for water capacity?

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:57 am

Instead of pulling 60-80 balloons over a CPS bladder to k-mod, what would hapen if one slips only 1 Super Shooter bladder over the Super Soaker CPS bladder? Might it be stronger yet leaving more space for water capacity?

While it may be stronger, I take it you've not held a CPS-chamber before. That stuff is darn thick and hard to stretch. I'd imagine it would be really hard to stretch one CPS-bladder on top of another.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

DX

Post by DX » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:08 am

It's definitely CPS-based, but the PC is not interchangeable with the CPS 1000

The only reason I could see getting a super shooter is to use the pc in an 1100 integration.

I have a question that perhaps some of the modders could answer. Instead of pulling 60-80 balloons over a CPS bladder to k-mod, what would hapen if one slips only 1 Super Shooter bladder over the Super Soaker CPS bladder? Might it be stronger yet leaving more space for water capacity?

I don't think it would fit, and if it did, there would be little room left in the casing. Regular mods have become yesterday's tech.

At the SM forums, it has been figured out that switching just the rubber bladder of any spherical pc gun allows you to put it in any other spherical pc gun, regardless of the pc casing size. Pc casing size is no longer a concern, so a 1500 bladder could be placed in 2100 pc casing and internals, for example.

Then, you k-mod and nozzle mod the integrated gun. The 1100 integration yields 50ft range without any real mods, and new integrations may outdo even that.

That's the future of modding. This method allows for ranges beyond 60ft with a light k-mod and no CVF! A high k-mod could get ranges previously non-existant in modded guns.

Lt.Winters

Post by Lt.Winters » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:45 pm

No offenise or anything but China has been known for copying ideas. If i remember they took an AK-74 and called it the Type 25. Not sure tho.
"In better days that lie ahead, men will speak with pride of our doings." --Gen. Monty

DX

Post by DX » Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:50 pm

China is known for cheap knock-offs and sometimes poor quality. Nibordude has one of those popular wristbands, and it says: "Made ni China" :p Everything is made in China. Take a look at the small print on your Super Soakers. :laugh:

aphemushroom

Post by aphemushroom » Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:22 pm

Wow if you take a look at the other soakers, they really look fake. One is a CPS 1000 with green coloring. You can easily tell a fake. People should probably know not to try and sell these things.
Just be a mushroom. Not a duck, not a chicken, not anything. Just a mushroom. You are still reading this right?

ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:52 am

Not all fakes or no-name brands are bad. When the SS50 and SS100 came out I only had a SS50 and a Europlay(small-name) copy typ of the SS100. It shot really well and kicked the SS50's plastic ass in every way. With the big PC, it still would dominate a Tripple Aggressor. There were alot of China SS200 typ soakers out there that would put all contempoary Super Soaker Airpressure models to shame. There used to be that very sweet knockoff that had 3 large tank bottles and a 600 ml PC.

Now having said that, unlike airpressure models, CPS being abit more costly to produce, those would not be that great to buy a knock off from.