Tiger Shark, XXP 275 or Arctic Blast?

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
mkhadem

Tiger Shark, XXP 275 or Arctic Blast?

Post by mkhadem » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:13 am

I have decided to create this thread to see what kind of soakers most people like. I tried to make the choices quite different but have roughly the same specs. Please list the out of the following soakers the one you would buy first as 1. and the one you would buy last as 3. Imagine the soakers were the same price and you didn't own any of them, they are all new.
Here are the choices:

Water Warriors Tiger Shark ( Not Super Soaker but Water Warriors)
Super Soaker Arctic Blast ( New Super Soaker)
Super Soaker XXP 275 ( Old Super Soaker)

The writing in the brackets are the reasons i've picked the water blaster.

mkhadem

Sun

Re: Tiger Shark, XXP 275 or Arctic Blast?

Post by Sun » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:20 am

Probably the arctic blast.

isoaker

Re: Tiger Shark, XXP 275 or Arctic Blast?

Post by isoaker » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:45 am

If it were to battling with, I'd say it'd be a coin-flip between the Water Warriors Tiger Shark and the Super Soaker Arctic Blast. The Arctic Blast has a better "blast" shot, but the Tiger Shark offers some nozzle selections that can be useful in longer battles. The Tiger Shark has a shoulder-strap advantage over the Arctic Blast, meaning you can sling it over and carry another blaster more easily if desired. For battle use, the order listed would be my order of preference.

Of course, from a collector's point-of-view, I like the XXP275, but it's larger, bulkier, a little more fragile, and a little harder to use. Being air-pressured also restricts possible firing angles for the XXP275.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: