Hands-On: Super Soaker XP 35

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

Hands-On: Super Soaker XP 35

Post by isoaker » Mon May 19, 2008 5:45 am

Recently acquired a couple of Super Soaker XP 35s. While second-hand and definitely well-used, these blasters were remarkably in decent working condition and still perform quite well considering being more than 10 years old now. Size-wise, the XP 35 is definitely smaller than an XP 70, but roughly similarly sized to an XP 40. Size-to-power ratio feels good on this older blaster, still having a solid 1x stream output. Reservoir isn't huge, but isn't bad, either. Interestingly, on a full charge, one can more-or-less completely empty the reservoir without repumping and without too much loss of power (assuming that you only filled the reservoir ~70%, of course). Overall, rather impressive for a pistol-class pressurized reservoir blaster.

Full review to come eventually, but enjoy stats and pics for now.

Super Soaker XP 35

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

isoaker

Re: Hands-On: Super Soaker XP 35

Post by isoaker » Fri May 23, 2008 7:32 am

Super Soaker XP 35 review posted (though still may be tweaked a bit.) :goofy: One of these days I'll get around to doing a bunch of range testing on the various blasters I've reviewed this year.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

XP270

Re: Hands-On: Super Soaker XP 35

Post by XP270 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:07 pm

I've always wanted to get one ever since my SS 100 broke and I needed a new soaker. At that time, only the poorer kids didn't have an XP class soaker, most of those kidas weren't poor, they just spent thier money on SNES games. I had A NES 2 fo a long time and my games were alot cheaper so I could buy Soakers. My whole team not even one have or had an XP 35.
I remember having 15 dollars once and I went to K-Mart to see if they had the XP35 that was in the commercial and they didn't have any XP35s only a Xp 75 and thats what I got. Hey iSoaker do you want to get rid of one? I'll buy it from you!
Retired Leader of the Moubis Militia