Transformers Water Blaster

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:10 am

Nice to see new inovative ideas. A blaster with 3 add ons that work seperatly and as a quadrupal barrel blaster. As for the actual performance, might be good or might be not. Don't know squat.

Product Description:
There is nothing like a good water fight on a hot summer day. With the Transformer Water Blaster, your child will reign supreme over the other kids. The Blaster comes with four water guns which can function either separately or as one powerful mega cannon. With a colorful design and powerful soaking ability, the Blaster is sure to be the king of any water fight.

http://img178.echo.cx/img178/603/untitled3cs.png

Edited By ANNIHILATOR 2 on 1118304792
Classical Spirit: Constantly improve power, pressure and style over previous state of the art water gun models. The ideal of "power progress", a nowdays non existent concept in retail water guns since 1997.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:01 am

Uh... it's 4 squirt-pistols that can be meshed together into a dual-triggered-larger squirt-pistol with 4 nozzles. That design has been out for a year or so and Buzz Bee Toys has their own version of this known as the 5th Dimension. I recently bought this one, but have opted not to open it for stats testing since it strikes me more for novelty and smaller kids rather than for the more serious soaker crowd.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:18 pm

I see, so its no longer that new of a concept. Nevertheless, still inovative the way I see it and abit more to it than a gimmick. A concept worth developing in the future. To be honest between you and me, at this stage in retail, I find the "unique" models more interesting than the conventional models.

Edited By ANNIHILATOR 2 on 1118355566
Classical Spirit: Constantly improve power, pressure and style over previous state of the art water gun models. The ideal of "power progress", a nowdays non existent concept in retail water guns since 1997.

BlueMage

Post by BlueMage » Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:43 pm

isoaker_com wrote:Uh... it's 4 squirt-pistols that can be meshed together into a dual-triggered-larger squirt-pistol with 4 nozzles. That design has been out for a year or so and Buzz Bee Toys has their own version of this known as the 5th Dimension. I recently bought this one, but have opted not to open it for stats testing since it strikes me more for novelty and smaller kids rather than for the more serious soaker crowd.

But you reviewed the soggy doggy? :laugh: :goofy:

anyways, that six flags one looks like a direct ripoff of the 5th dimension. the idea of "transformers" style water blasters has always intrigued me.
-The Wizard of Water

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:18 pm

But you reviewed the soggy doggy?

The 5th Dimension will get a review page similar to the Soggy Doggy. Neither will have output or power measured.. just some pics and some dimensions and such. :goofy:

But now I'm digressing...

Interesting, but too small to be useful in real soaker-fights.

:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

JJJJJJ272

Post by JJJJJJ272 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:12 pm

it seems like a pretty cool idea, but it looks quite small. Six Flags guns always say they are way better than they really are on the packaging. for example, on the packaging of a double pack, which includes the aqua-bender and the multi blast, it says "keep your enemy on the run! with 2 unique blasters you'll never run out of ways to soak!" however, the maybe shoot a 0.2x, probably less, about 10 feet. their new little gimmicks like "rotating ball to shoot in any direction" are lame. if you want to shoot any direction, get an MDS. if you want that design, get 5th dimension.
:bm1000: :bm2700: :cps3000: :bmhelix: :blazer:
:flashflood: :cps2500: :soakthemall: :surprise:

ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:31 pm

The X-Stream's biggest model has a multi directinal feature to. The stream should be abit bigger than the MSD. The SIx Flag model is the first one I saw with the add on concept. If the Buzz Bee model version is available, then that one should be taken.

As for representation, any companie exaturates with their promotion. Plus its not very original usualy like "Longest diststance ever", "Never be out soaked" ... . Personaly I would like to see a really agressive PC incorrect slogan like "Don't be a wuss and buy this gun!" Or "Show them who is the B*tch".
I would buy those just for the collectors value of the package.

Edited By ANNIHILATOR 2 on 1118971924

JJJJJJ272

Post by JJJJJJ272 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:37 pm

not really, i have seen some companies over rate soakers, but not as much as six flags. but i don't want this to turn into a flame war, so lets just drop it.
:bm1000: :bm2700: :cps3000: :bmhelix: :blazer:
:flashflood: :cps2500: :soakthemall: :surprise: