SS.com Tech Specs - ^

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:13 pm

Supersoaker.com Tech Specs

I still wonder how they determine these values. Somehow, the Aquapack has a better stealth rating than the Arctic Shock and Flash Flood. The Hydroblade is given the same soakage power as the Aquapack and the Flash Flood.

I also am not too sure what is meant by Soaker Tag Offense and Defense ratings.

Ideas?

:cooll:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

rinkydinkysplat

Post by rinkydinkysplat » Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:21 pm

wow what the flip?

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:19 pm

Basically, it's a way of promoting their line with pseudo-technical talk. Not worth reading IMO. They might as well just set the "grade" at 3 anyway, none of the guns go below that, and most are 4 or above.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

LtDan64

Post by LtDan64 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:12 pm

Yeah, i've seen those before... maybe by defense, they mean how effective the gun is at potentially protecting your soaker tag... but still, I don't see how a gun has defensive powers other than it's ability to offend others into timidness. (I realize that makes no sense, just let it slide, please...)
Anyway, the whole system of judging is inherently unfairly biased, in that it is the creators (and marketers) of the products who are doing the judging. Of course they will sing praises of how great their own products are, they get the money if you buy (them/into it). If one wants a less biased opinion, he or she should check out reviews on the main pages of this site, or in these forums.
Nintendo: Ha, we have Sonic!
Microsoft: Yeah, but we got Rare.
Nintendo: .................................................................****!!