The Flash Flood is AWSOME!

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
UKbigman91

The Flash Flood is AWSOME!

Post by UKbigman91 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:23 pm

I LOOOOOVEEEEEE my Flash Flood!!! I got it today, and, WOW!!! The riot blast flash flood nozzle really packs a punch. This is the only water gun that I have ever got a kickback on!!!! This is probabably one of the best super soakers I have ever owned!!!! The 40 oz is a great capacity ( you get about 4 or 5 "flash flood" shots with a full tank, and you can shoot a constant stream with a full tank for about 20 to 25 seconds). The pumping is also very good. 10 times will give you a good amount of power, but if you are in a tight spot, pumping just 4 or 5 times will give you enough for a resonable shot. The FF can get a tad heavy, especially whith one arm, but it is designed as a two hand gun anyway. The stream is nice and strong (the flash flood nozzle is extremely powerfull). The quick fill cap is also great for refilling with bottled water bottles. This is an awsome gun and I sudgest to any one who likes water warefare to get it. If you play on teams and you have 2 or 3 people with these launching their cannons out of the base at an oncomming force, your enemy has no chance!!!

Edited By UKbigman91 on 1113263758
Link to the primary Super Soaker SoakerTag Elite Flash Flood discussion thread

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:46 pm

Definitely glad you like the Flash Flood. However, your post isn't quite detailed enough to be counted as a review for posting on iSoaker.com. If you'd be willing to write a little more detail on what you think of the blaster, how it performs, why it's better than other blasters, etc., I'd reconsider it for review posting.

Soak on!

:cooll:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

UKbigman91

Post by UKbigman91 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:56 pm

There, I made it a bit longer!!! :D

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:51 pm

Much better! A few typos, etc, but I'll fix 'em when it is posted on iSoaker.com in the next few days or so.

Soak on!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: