NEED Artic shock and Flash flood info. - Asking 4 info.

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
DJSteve

Post by DJSteve » Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:18 pm

Hi,i set up this topic because i want to no what new gun to get from the new cps 2005 range.

Help me :(

I want to soak! :soakon2: :wb2: :bm1000:

Edited By DJSteve on 1107375645

USSA

Post by USSA » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:02 pm

Hi and welcome to the boards...

I've posted the stats on the "bought the 2005 line" thread but in a nutshell the answer to your problems is the FF.

fyi the arctic shock is NOT cps. So for range get the FF or Devastator.

Edited By USSA on 1107378317

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:04 pm

Welcome to the board!

Firstly, the Arctic Shock, as far as I know, is NOT CPS-based. Secondly, the new blasters each have their own thread with various bits of info a little lower on the page listing the topics for the Soaker Society Forum (i.e. this forum). You can also look at the review pages on iSoaker.com for other info on the new soakers.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:42 pm

Check out the "just bought the 05 line" thread, as well as one (I forget the title) by Chris Reid regarding the 05 line. Several of us have purchased 05 soakers, and we all find the Flash Flood to be the best among them. However, if you're looking for a well-rounded gun, check out the Pirahna, Lightning, or Blazer by Buzz Bee. These soakers are way better than anything Super Soaker's put out this year.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.