Blast from the Past- CPS 2500 Review

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
ANNIHILATOR 2

Blast from the Past- CPS 2500 Review

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:07 pm

My old review website ICE BLUE COMBAT(visualy apealing website I might add) has been long forgotten by now and is unknown to new members. So its a review series I call now Blast from the Past:

CPS 2500

The CPS 2500 is a large-heavy soaker released 1998. Its design is identical to the CPS 2000, but has 3 nozzles instead of 1, red colours instead of purple and shoots 7 feet less in distance than the CPS 2000 making it the second most powerfull Super Soaker. The specialty of the CPS 2500 is its power and long size. Because of these qualities, the now very rare soaker is one of the most popular water weapons in existence among Water Warriors and Collectors.

Strengths =
- Its extreme power on each nozzle
- A 3 nozzle sizes, including a 20X nozzle giving it a high soakage
- A strap, making caring a second soaker easier
- Pressure cauge
- Well build
- Very Light for its size

Weaknesses =
- Short shot time on the 20X and 10X nozzle

Pumps = 15

Construction = 9

Soakage = 40

Shot Time =
20X : 2 seconds
10X : 3 seconds
5X : 4 seconds

Tank = 3.1L

Special Features =
Changable nozzles,
Pressure gauge

Intimidation = 10
Pressure gauge

Mobility = 7

Ovrall Power = 12

ICE BLUE COMBAT Super Soaker Review Site
Classical Spirit: Constantly improve power, pressure and style over previous state of the art water gun models. The ideal of "power progress", a nowdays non existent concept in retail water guns since 1997.

hunter

Post by hunter » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:55 pm

it is a little slow to load, but great site.
Stealth over speed. Accuracy over firepower. Coordination over chaos.

Only the arrogant claim they do not make mistakes in combat, hence they never learn.

"I have the two greatest weapons: time and patience."

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:12 am

Wow. Cool site, what graphics program did you use?
ImageImage

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:28 am

@ANNIHILATOR 2: My question is: are these reviews you're submitting to iSoaker.com as you plan on closing your older review site or are you just bringing to light older reviews that you did? Just want to verify before I start parsing info onto the main review pages.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:12 pm

isoaker_com wrote:@ANNIHILATOR 2: My question is: are these reviews you're submitting to iSoaker.com as you plan on closing your older review site or are you just bringing to light older reviews that you did? Just want to verify before I start parsing info onto the main review pages.

I'm just posting some older/only reviews of mine on this forum to refresh or introduce. My website won't be closed, but it is very low tech financialy due to free geocities and one won't find it on the search engine. So this thread serves partialy as advertisement, but mainly as presenting my reviews a different way.
Classical Spirit: Constantly improve power, pressure and style over previous state of the art water gun models. The ideal of "power progress", a nowdays non existent concept in retail water guns since 1997.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:03 pm

Ok.. if that's the case, they're being pushed to the Soaker Network section.

:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

steelboot.
Location: workin, workin on the island, workin, all night long

Re: Super Soaker CPS2500

Post by steelboot. » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:48 am

Yay for sure! Now my favourite weapon and my choice for almost any situation, the CPS 2500 combines great range, output, intimidation and capacity to make a great all-around soaker.
Water Warrior for three summers and counting.
Was captain of a team, but team disbanded due to lack of interest.
Still love soakers.
SOAK AND DESTROY = BEST GAME EVER

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Super Soaker CPS2500

Post by HBWW » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:26 am

This and my 12k's are my favorite primaries. The 2500 packs the well needed punch for more aggressive situations and carries the extra water to go with it. It has the range demanded by any objective based non-soakfest war and the firepower for close-range soakage. It's stock power surpasses that of most k-modded lighter CPS's and it's muiltiple nozzle selection makes it a very useful all-around soaker.

With that said, it's weight and design is slightly less friendly than the 12k. Still, it's an ergonomical soaker for it's size and for most older warriors, it shouldn't be a problem.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat