Ozinator Comercial...creepy

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
ZOCCOZ

Post by ZOCCOZ » Thu May 18, 2006 12:20 am

http://www.break.com/movies/supersoakerad52.html

The comercial was posted in one of the Airsoft Forums. Not because they like the Ozzinator, but because it creeped them out and made them laugh for minutes. Once you see it( and are over 13), you might get why.

Seriously, the Ozze is a special feature that realy should not have gotten a comercial. At least not like that.

Edited By ZOCCOZ on 1147929660

Peter MJ

Post by Peter MJ » Thu May 18, 2006 5:15 am

I thought the gun already looked weird when I first saw it, but after having seen the commercials, it appears that Hasbro has completely lost it, both in the marketing department and in the design department. First of all, who do they plan to sell this weird thing to? No self-respecting soaker enthusiast is going to buy that. Also the slime (or whatever it is) would only entice me to grab my CPS2000 and completely soak the idiot who shot it at me. Not a really smart weapon, considering that the normal water output is not that large. This is truly a gimmick for smaller children, not something I would consider a Super Soaker. ???
People get to observe me once, right before they are hit by twin water beams...

Don't believe me..? Look behind you...

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu May 18, 2006 6:16 am

Yeah, that commercial has been a source of a lot of rather disturbing threads on other forums. Though out there, please do not post any links to some of the 'edited' versions of the commercial as they are not appropriate for this forum.

The entire Oozinator concept is rather odd and really doesn't say 'Super Soaker' at all. On top of that, that commercial even doesn't do the Oozinator semi-justice. Should've at least been a battle-based commercial instead of a lone user attacking/oozing mostly-unarmed individuals.

If I see this thread head the way I've seen some other threads, though, I'm locking it.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Thu May 18, 2006 7:47 am

I've been wondering if that's been the reason behind the spamming of Soaker Media.
SSCentral Forums - K modded forums.

ISS: Soaker Sagas - histories of soaking personnel and water blasters. Post your own today!

Dr. D

Post by Dr. D » Sat May 20, 2006 11:14 am

Why the heck did Hasbro ever approve that??? Have they completely lost their minds??? Do they WANT that to be YTMND'd out of existance?

Sometimes they make me wonder.....

Edit: I just checked and there's 24 ytmnds and counting. They asked fo it....

Edited By Dr. D on 1148143235
n00b friend: "Nice SP 270!"
Me: "Uhh, it's
XP."
n00b friend: "Oh yeah! Nice SP 270 XP!"

Current Official USF Armory: Monster X, CPS 4100, CPS 2500 (shotgun), CPS 2100 (x3), CPS 1500, CPS 1200 (x3), CPS 1000, MI Flash Flood (x3) STE Flash Flood (x2) WW Orca