Water Warriors Commercial - Very Cool

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Shadowstrike Prime

Post by Shadowstrike Prime » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:06 pm

I had no idea Buzz Bee was even making Water Warriors commericals, so when I saw one after I got up this morning I thought I was having a hallucenation due to lack of sleep. :p

First of all, the kid with the sunglasses... the whole getting pushed around by other kids and then coming back and taking names thing... Very nice, definately reminded me of the old style soaker commercials. I have to wonder wether this was totally by accident, or an intentional homage? I also liked the fact that the "Bad Guys" were using XP-85's, I got a good chuckle out of that one.

The ending with the two girls coming up and kissing the guy with the Water Warriors blaster was hilarious though, and that alone will probably boost sales. :p

Edit: Man, I hope this commercial wasn't a sleep-induced hallucenation... otherwise I've just made a complete fool of myself. :p

Edited By Shadowstrike Prime on 1117645665
"...Yes."

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:07 pm

^ heh.. you're already a complete fool so can't get worse :goofy:... *ducks*

Now you've got me curious about the commercial. I wonder if they'd be willing to put up copies onto their website.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:39 pm

If they now have one out, that's excellent news, considering that at the last time that I can remember the idea being mooted, Big Bee indicated that it would be too expensive to consider at the present time. Obviously things have gone well to such an extent that one is now commercially reasonable. :)
SSCentral Forums - K modded forums.

ISS: Soaker Sagas - histories of soaking personnel and water blasters. Post your own today!

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:23 pm

Seems very promising. No sign of them coming over here just yet but I did see a Gremlin when I went to Leeds today so perhaps there is some hope of the big ones from the that I want coming out over here.

:blazer:

sbell25

Post by sbell25 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:25 pm

No...you weren't hallucinating! I saw those commercials over here in New Zealand at the beginning of this year (as we in the southern hemisphere got the w/w guns first). Yeah, I thought it was quite funny too...it would've been cool to see someone running around with a Krypton as well though.

emperor_james

Post by emperor_james » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:56 pm

Lol, it really sounds like an incident that happened to me a couple years ago on Halloween, except of course I had a paintball gun and an airsoft pistol instead of soakers and I only got a hug, not a kiss... but it was still cool :cool:

I hope I'll get to see it sometime, but since I have no time for TV anymore I'll have to wait for it to come online.
ownage

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:25 pm

We need the competition between Water Wariors and Super Soaker to get into a race for the best! It's a very good sign. :goofy:

Edited By NiborDude on 1117855689
Soaker Media
-[color=E9E9E9]Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci[/color]-

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:07 pm

The Aqua Master Pre-Charger commercial is online, though only a 30s version (plus it's a little small). Unfortunately, a larger version isn't available. Oh well.. for those who hadn't seen it on TV, you'll see the general gist of it (though I wouldn't mind a better pic of the 'last' scene. :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:39 pm

hehehe. It shows that big bee used to work for the Laramie's Super Soaker since the bullied Terminator kid concept was used in the comercial. The girls in their late teens kissing that nerd at the end are an un-realistic but nice twist using the "drink beer-get a girl" concept.

There should be comercial where a WW soaker shoots some dude making him drop his "Watergun Tags" and runs away crying to get kissed by two butt-ugly(bugly) girls.
Classical Spirit: Constantly improve power, pressure and style over previous state of the art water gun models. The ideal of "power progress", a nowdays non existent concept in retail water guns since 1997.

supersoaker

Post by supersoaker » Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:03 pm

I just saw it, lol those other people were just sitting there taking the blows :laugh:
:flashflood: :soaked:

hehe...
You don't want supersoaker as your enemy!