Flash Flood review - anyone up for another of my reviews?

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
vaporizer

Flash Flood review - anyone up for another of my reviews?

Post by vaporizer » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:27 am

This is my review of the STE: Flash Flood.

The Flash Flood is a light assault rifle sized blaster, with the power of a blaster of Medium assault rifle size, because of the Flash Flood nozzle, activated by sliding the silver colored thing above the nozzles backwards. The Flash Flood nozzle is a riot-blast style nozzle, with no cohesion at all. It fires a cone of water about 25", drenching anything within it. It fires for about one second.

The Flash Flood is a CPS based soaker, and the maximum range for the normal 2.5x(not 5x) nozzle is attainable within 2 pumps. Two pumps!!! The maximum range for the normal nozzle is 32", almost as far as paraded around on the box.When fully pumped,(25 pumps) the normal nozzle fires for 6 seconds at full pressure, and then cuts out, like any good little CPS soaker should.

The only things I can see bad about this blaster is that mine leaks. A lot. Then again, I know I got a defective model. There is also a crack on the bottom part of the resirvoir, right below the now user-friendly quick fill cap. (meaning that it doesn't soak you)

I would reccomend this soaker to anyone using a Helix or a shotgun modded XP as a backup, because it can do the job better than those guns can.

Overall, 9/10
My Armory:
2 MD2K
1 MD3K
1 MD5K
1 Vaporizer
1 XPsed 270 (balloons blew out, and fixed it w. a rubber band)
2 WW Glow- Blasters
1 Spider-Man soaker
1 Flash Flood
1 Triple Shot
1 Gremlin

Coming Soon
Aquapack Devastator
Liquidator

Edited by vaporizer on April 01 2005, 13:10

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:19 pm

Cool! Thanks for the review (your 2nd review in a few days)! Having different opinions on the same type of soaker is definitely a good thing to have access to, IMO. Your review will be pushed to the appropriate page in the next couple of days or so (your Triple Shot review just got pushed up today).

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

vaporizer

Post by vaporizer » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:14 pm

Wohoo! cool. :)

Edited By vaporizer on 1112307303
My Armory:
2 MD2K
1 MD3K
1 MD5K
1 Vaporizer
1 XPsed 270 (balloons blew out, and fixed it w. a rubber band)
2 WW Glow- Blasters
1 Spider-Man soaker
1 Flash Flood
1 Triple Shot
1 Gremlin

Coming Soon
Aquapack Devastator
Liquidator

Edited by vaporizer on April 01 2005, 13:10

acericardo

Post by acericardo » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:06 am

The flash flood is pretty cool. It's really good 4 close combat and normal fighting
acericardo