Latest Soaker / Water Blaster

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Rover

Re: Latest Soaker / Water Blaster

Post by Rover » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:38 pm

My latest aquisitions? A NIB 2100, Two 3200s, and a 1500 ! This may seem like overkill, but they're going to be christmas presents. To all those who think my armory excessive, just remember I'm only using one of the soakers, and the rest are being used as loaners by my most trusted friends (which is to say I'm not hoarding all your good buys on ebay, I'm keeping water warfare alive! :D ) Man... I'm going to have a crazy water fight on Christmas Day! For once I'm glad that December in Florida is still shorts weather!

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:53 pm

As I made reference to in another thread, I recently came into possession of a large number of rarer water blasters (kudos to Adrian),many of them I have no had previous experience with. Here are the notable blasters (notable, at least, to me! :goofy: ):
Storm 500
Storm 750 (x2)
Storm 800
Storm 1200
Storm 2100
Storm 2500
Speed Loader Power Surge 2500
Speed Loader Double Cross 3000 (x2)
---------------------

Sadly, I have no easy means to testing the Speed Loaders at present. As for the Storm Guns, I intend to push up pictures and basic stats over the coming weeks, but I'll likely not do full reviews on them too soon due to time constraints. I just have too many other things I wish to do for iSoaker.com and there be hopefully more water blasters to review for 2009 as the other manufacturers reveal their lines.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:27 pm

isoaker_com wrote:As I made reference to in another thread, I recently came into possession of a large number of rarer water blasters (kudos to Adrian),many of them I have no had previous experience with. Here are the notable blasters (notable, at least, to me! :goofy: ):
Storm 500
Storm 750 (x2)
Storm 800
Storm 1200
Storm 2100
Storm 2500
Speed Loader Power Surge 2500
Speed Loader Double Cross 3000 (x2)
---------------------

Sadly, I have no easy means to testing the Speed Loaders at present. As for the Storm Guns, I intend to push up pictures and basic stats over the coming weeks, but I'll likely not do full reviews on them too soon due to time constraints. I just have too many other things I wish to do for iSoaker.com and there be hopefully more water blasters to review for 2009 as the other manufacturers reveal their lines.

The Storm 750 is one of my favorite pistols ever, the 250 is also nice, I gotta see if I still have mine. I wish that I could find a Storm Tsunami Force 5 somewhere, I had one and it was amazing. I can't remember what happened to it.

Last week I picked up my second Arctic Shock and my first Sneak/Secret Strike. I can't wait to try it out. I know that my friend's brother had one in the second to the last Vermin War we had but we weren't fighting in the same area so I didn't get to see how well it performed.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

marauder

Post by marauder » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Latest addition:

Unfortunately it didn't come with a nozzle! I didn't notice that in the picture on ebay :-/. It shoots a thick shotgun like blast with out the nozzle but I wish that the gun still had it. If anyone has an old 105 that doesn't work, or has any idea on how to make a nozzle please let me know.
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:58 am

Just acquired a Super Soaker SS50 - 20th Anniversary Edition!

While I'll be taking pics and measuring some stats, I'll likely be keeping this particular blaster in its box.

pritch

Post by pritch » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Nice! I'll look forward to the stats and pics. I haven't seen the 20th anniversary edition this side of the pond yet. Will defnitely get one if I do. My original SS50 has had abuse for nearly twenty years and you know what? It's the only water gun I've had that has given me no problems, whatsoever. No leaks, nothing. OK, it's not powerful but the range is decent and I tested it yesterday after a few years in the shed, still works fine!

marauder

Post by marauder » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Wow, very impressive. Although the pipes and plastic may be thinner sometimes simple is best. As long as you take good care of guns like that they will last you a long time. My SS 100 m2 has done that for me. I like it's performance as well so it's one of my favorite soakers.

isoaker

Your Newest Water Gun / Water Blaster

Post by isoaker » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:20 am

What is your latest addition to your armoury?

Post about your newest water gun / water blaster in this thread!

isoaker

Re: Your Newest Water Gun / Water Blaster

Post by isoaker » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Got my hands on a couple of types of blasters from Water Blasters Inc. Basically, a small and large piston-type water blaster. These guys can definitely push out a thick, solid stream, but need a bucket or other sort of top-accessible water source to fill from. Pics and reviews to come soon...

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by SEAL » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Oh cool. Now we can see whether they can get 60 feet or not.

By the way, I saw a couple of stream machines in Sports Authority a few days ago, they claim the blasters can get 70 feet of range! I guess they could if you had some kind of hydraulic system rigged up to push the pump really hard. :goofy:
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:03 pm

SEAL wrote:Oh cool. Now we can see whether they can get 60 feet or not.
Eventually, but not 100% sure I'll get a chance to do range testing in the near future (free time for me during day time is very rare, indeed). That said, based on the smoothness of the pump and size of the nozzle, I wouldn't be surprised if streams can easily pass 50-60'... not sure I'll be able to generate enough force to push it 70', but we'll see.

HBWW

Post by HBWW » Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:29 am

I highly doubt anything short of a machine could get them to push 70"; it took quite a lot of pressure for the SCII to get over that range.

And of course, even if the reservoir wasn't a problem, getting consistently good, well aimed shots with a piston syringe is extremely difficult and it's likely that the streams won't have enough velocity to hit the target without the target dodging them. They may be useful as simple/cheap turrets for mounted guns and gunboats but are not practical at all as regular arms.

Basically, even if you could get 70' by hand with one, it doesn't really mean much.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:16 pm

With all my newer acquisitions (Water Warriors Ultimate water blasters, etc.), I've passed the 400 product mark for my armoury. Did I ever mention I need more storage space? :goofy: ...and to think I'd still like to test the remainder of the 2011 Super Soaker line.

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:43 pm

I got a Shot Blast for my birthday and submitted a review. Now I'm going to try to modify it.
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

marauder

Post by marauder » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:07 pm

martianshark wrote:I got a Shot Blast for my birthday and submitted a review. Now I'm going to try to modify it.
What mod are you doing?

I just received an XP 65 NIB from someone on accident. They said I could keep it because it would cost too much to ship back. Talk about good luck!

GJIV

Post by GJIV » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:38 pm

Nice^^ Hi marauder! Any broken blasters found yet in your house ?

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:39 pm

marauder_4 wrote:
martianshark wrote:I got a Shot Blast for my birthday and submitted a review. Now I'm going to try to modify it.
What mod are you doing?
http://www.isoaker.net/isnet/post37427.html#p37427
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

XCALIBR8

Post by XCALIBR8 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:25 am

My latest buy was a Water Warriors Titan. Great little blaster. Reminds me a lot of my XP 65.
"On those occasions, when you need to make a big splash, there's the Super Soaker 100!"
current arsenal:
1. Water Warriors Gorgon
2. Super Soaker XP 65
3. SS Max D 3000 (x2)
4. Water Warriors Titan (x2)
5. Super Soaker Splashfire

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:20 am

XCALIBR8 wrote:My latest buy was a Water Warriors Titan. Great little blaster. Reminds me a lot of my XP 65.
Nice! Yeah, the Titan works well for its size-class.

I have some new blasters too including a Super Soaker 100, another Super Soaker XP250, and a bunch of collectibles as noted in other threads.

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by SEAL » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:49 pm

A little while ago, I brought a CPS 1200 from JuchTurtles of SSC. I love it! It's more powerful than anything else I own aside from my homemades and CPS 2700, yet is easier to move with (Though I don't have too much trouble with the 2700 anymore.). I'll definitely bring it to the community war, but I'll probably give it to one of my brothers, and use the 2700.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.