New Arctic Blast - And I'm gonna start a team

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Nate

Post by Nate » Mon May 07, 2007 10:41 am

Just thought I'd brag. I got me an Arctic blast at Wally World last night, have yet to open it and try it out. I got it because I didn't find the flash flood. I'll get some pictures tonight, I'll make a website and post them.

Also, I'm starting a little team over the summer. I've got about 8 people that I've asked, most have said "I really wanna, if my parents let me". I still need to get transportation arrangements, schedule training, and everything else, but I've got some people who want to....By the way, that number includes me. I'll get pictures of the team when we get together.

Just thought I'd brag

PS: Any possible way we can get a smiley of a flash flood in operation?
Come on, go get soaked. You need your daily dosage

Silence

Post by Silence » Mon May 07, 2007 5:06 pm

Nice! Waiting for the review... :cool:

Good news about the team. Are you fighting in the neighborhood, in a park, on school grounds, where? Also, are you splitting and fighting with new "subteams" at each skirmish, or is there an opposing team?

Good luck, and I hope the team stays strong throughout the summer!

Nate

Post by Nate » Mon May 07, 2007 5:08 pm

I'm doing subteams, fighting in a neighbors backyard. I think I'm just gonna get pictures and do my own review, just not on here. I'm not that skilled.

Leviathan

Post by Leviathan » Mon May 07, 2007 7:32 pm

Nate wrote:PS: Any possible way we can get a smiley of a flash flood in operation?
:flashflood:

Like that?
Heavy artillery + high ground = an easy battle.
Why else would they call me Leviathan?
"Artillery batteries, prepare to fire. XLs, dual aquastorm. Balloons, quick burst, short range. Battery commanders, FIRE AT WILL!"

Nate

Post by Nate » Mon May 07, 2007 8:41 pm

There ya go. Nice smiley. hmm....Maybe I should make one with a guy melting away. Oh well, I'll do it later. What did you use to make it?

Leviathan

Post by Leviathan » Fri May 11, 2007 9:11 pm

Ask iSoaker, I just found it buried in the smiley board a few days ago.
Heavy artillery + high ground = an easy battle.
Why else would they call me Leviathan?
"Artillery batteries, prepare to fire. XLs, dual aquastorm. Balloons, quick burst, short range. Battery commanders, FIRE AT WILL!"

Nate

Post by Nate » Tue May 29, 2007 9:59 am

Ok, guys, a little update on my soaker stuff. I've found some of my IV collection from my hospital, with syringes, hoses,and valves. A while back I found 2 gallon water bottles, too. I did a bit of testing a few minutes ago, too. What I did was I made a whole in the bottom of a water bottle and put the syringe in the hole that I made. I then put in some water for a pressure test, and I love it. I need to seal it,however,and hook it up to more plumbing. After that, I'll put both water bottles into my backpack, put a spout out the side and I'm done. it's gona be cool, and most importantly, I can stay out in the battlefield longer.

Edited By Nate on 1180453543

Nate

Post by Nate » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:01 pm

Ok, ok, so I haven't updated in a while, but I think I'm almost ready to start training next week (June 26 or so), so we'll see what happens. The backpack is still not assembled, but it will be eventually