Upgrading Arsenal Power

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
DX

Post by DX » Sat May 26, 2007 5:18 pm

Recently, the RM has taken steps to increase the power of our aging arsenal. Last Sunday, we fixed my CPS 2500 with a better trigger spring [its original spring did not work well with my 2100 trigger replacement]. It still does not tap normally when at full pressure, but it taps fine at 3/4 pressure and lower, which is fine. This repair brings our number of usable 2500s back up to 4!

Yesterday, my new CPS 1200 arrived, which I am currently [literally currently] in the process of power modding. I was going to do a 10K/1200 integration, but after comparing pc sizes, it may actually be better to go with a regular 12K.

We are also building the Death Cannon later today, if possible with one piston. This thing will easily be the most powerful gun I've ever touched, with over 36 times the output of a Flash Flood at double its range and probably near double its stream speed. We're also going to use this directly in battle, applying the Technical Theory to circumvent Battle Practicality in certain situations.

These new additions should greatly improve the RM arsenal's average range and push it back over 50ft if it has fallen into the upper 40s. The re-commissioning of my 2500 actually hurts our average range. When I fixed it last year with another 2500 pc, that pc was weaker, so it no longer shoots at 50. The current range is only 41-45ft, with a few drops out to 47.

This may be the age of tactics, but we're not done with tech yet. In fact, Waterbridge has not faced our most frightening gun power yet, nor has faced our workaround for Battle Practicality. The Death Cannon will be something that not only instills intimidation, but commands it [when properly used]. :goofy: However, it won't until after the total massacre created by its first ever shot - the enemy will wave it off as totally impractical initially, like they always do with RM tech. I'll have no choice but to laugh when Nick tells me how impractical it is - in fact, I'll dare him to take a defensive position anywhere in this next war. :laugh:
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

forestfighter7

Post by forestfighter7 » Sat May 26, 2007 6:36 pm

Awsome. It would be sick if you could get some pics of the Death Cannon up. I would love to see pics of it shooting...
If you would like to join the Superior Water Attack Team please pm me.
The soaker chooses the user, Harry Potter...

mr. dude

Post by mr. dude » Sat May 26, 2007 7:22 pm

I love how low-tech my team is. The best we have is an APH and a colossused FF. :oo: