woah! summers just about here!

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
SharpObjects

Post by SharpObjects » Fri May 11, 2007 6:58 pm

Man, I havent been to Isoaker in a LONG time, if anyone remembers. I've been in soaker hibernation for the past, seven months or so. I've been playing guitar hero II and living it up with some 360 love.

Well, I saw that new GIGANTIC (ok, well, pretty big for hasbro) looking CPS soaker, the one you pump from the top.
Man, that is such and improvement IMO for hasbro. isoaker, are we approaching the new dawn of super awsome more powerful soakage?

I swear, it almost looks like a boomshot from gears of war, if anyone here knows what i'm saying. I almost bought it right there for that!

It feels good to be back.
~SO
CPS 1000 (Now K-modded into a CPS 10000)
CPS 4100 *in repair*
MI Flash Flood w/Aqua Pak
SC Big Trouble
Blazer
Xenon
Splat Blast
STE Arctic Shock
Vaporizer
Max-D 3000

forestfighter7

Post by forestfighter7 » Fri May 11, 2007 7:04 pm

Hey! I kinda remember you, but you probobly don't remember me. I came around when you hibernated. As for the new gun, called the HyrdoBlitz, reports say that it's pretty good, but not amazing. So far we have figured that the new BBT gun called the Orca is better stat-wise, but we can't be sure.
If you would like to join the Superior Water Attack Team please pm me.
The soaker chooses the user, Harry Potter...

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Fri May 11, 2007 8:22 pm

I remember ya. Yeah, bbt makes the best guns now IMO, the Hydroblitz has a wacked out pump, so I don't care for it.

JLspacemarine

Post by JLspacemarine » Fri May 11, 2007 11:08 pm

SharpObjects wrote:I swear, it almost looks like a boomshot from gears of war, if anyone here knows what i'm saying.

"BOOM!" hehe, my brother said the same thing when I bought the HB. The way you hold this gun adds to it's intimidation factor. Don't expect too much though, it lacks range on the burst mode.

Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Fri May 11, 2007 11:34 pm

JLspacemarine wrote:
SharpObjects wrote:I swear, it almost looks like a boomshot from gears of war, if anyone here knows what i'm saying.
"BOOM!" hehe, my brother said the same thing when I bought the HB. The way you hold this gun adds to it's intimidation factor. Don't expect too much though, it lacks range on the burst mode.
First thing I thought when I saw it, I got GoW on emergence day, and played it to death, not even fun any more. :goofy: