Water Guns Inventory 2007 - Systems check!

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:04 pm

I am pulling out the dust covers on my soakers today and will perform inventory on the entire arsenal. I will pick up the Water Warriors Blazer from K-Mart I saw awhile back, and will update you on the arsenal's status. I have a feeling this year will be good for soakage.
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid
Closing Speeches After the Xidian Wars

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:27 pm

Its a bit too early for me to do mine, New-England is deep into winter. (Literally, 4 feet of snow)
But in April I'll be doing a system check on my armory in preparation for the Maple-Mountain-Marine's first meeting of the new year, which we should be holding as soon as its warm enough.

I'm planning to do a video tapping of our team's practice skirmishes, so I'll submit that sometime in May probably.
The Maple-Mountain-Marines.

Terrifying, but oddly refreshing.
-B.D.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:30 pm

WOOHOO!! Let the uncovering begin and keep us up-to-date with your findings! :cool:

Sadly, I'm a good distance away from the bulk of my armoury *gasp*! Hopefully, though, will be able to test out new 2007 stock soaker models in the coming months as they begin to appear on local store shelves.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Croc

Post by Croc » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:56 pm

isoaker- If any 2k7 soakers come out in Canada, be sure to let us know- I really want to get a few guns
Way off topic, but how do you get a member rating?
Meanwhile- I have no want/need to test my guns for range and other things until the snow... Well, you know, melts. I might post something about ranges in these forums and on my website (COMING SOON, as mentioned by mr. dude). I may have to wait until July or so to get some new soakers (Hydroblitz, Arctic Blast, maybe a new WW gun {If there are any}) Did anyone ever notice how your height affects the range of your gun?
This will come soon on these forums, and the others

SilentGuy

Post by SilentGuy » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:58 pm

You go to another person's profile and give them a rating. The average of all ratings is displayed. Just gave you a five. ;)

Height isn't too important. The stream is falling at maybe 45 degrees by the end of the trajectory--so an extra foot of height is only and extra foot of range. Not much. And at chest height, it's essentially the same deal.

Edited By SilentGuy on 1172199573

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:07 am

WaterWolf wrote:I'm planning to do a video tapping of our team's practice skirmishes, so I'll submit that sometime in May probably.

Videos are great, I have a bunch uploaded just recently actually. I saw some new guns recently but my money is tied up elsewhere at the moment. I'm bringing my soakers here to school next time I go home.

Edited By marauder_4 on 1172211000
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:40 am

Cool.
I saw this movie that Duxbrian made and it inspired me to start doing some of my own.
So keep an eye out in the spring and summer, I'll (hopefully) be releasing regular videos of our training as it progresses.
The Maple-Mountain-Marines.

Terrifying, but oddly refreshing.
-B.D.

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:42 pm

Will get the updated list later, but bagged a WW Blazer & Yellow Jacket for $15 total on Thursday. I have 34 soakers total, 6 needing trigger repairs & 1 a pump handle to be reattached. 5 is easily repaired, so there is a total of 28 total operational soakers on-line.
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid
Closing Speeches After the Xidian Wars

marauder

Post by marauder » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:39 pm

WaterWolf wrote:Cool.
I saw this movie that Duxbrian made and it inspired me to start doing some of my own.
So keep an eye out in the spring and summer, I'll (hopefully) be releasing regular videos of our training as it progresses.
Dude that is an awesome video.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

HBWW

Post by HBWW » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:07 pm

Very nice video.

I got just a Pirahna off eBay at $0.99 with $11.22 shipping, though thinking again maybe I should've skipped it and saved it for some other guns. (looks like the poor guy was struggling to get it out, it was the second time the Pirahna was getting listed) Anyone used one before? It seems to be a slightly less powerful and lesser capacity version of the blazer. Since it has many nozzles, I might do a drill on one of them though. The gun hasn't been payed for yet, but should arrive in a bit after being payed for. The rest of my armory is pretty much from 2006, in my sig. (plus I have an XP 90 Pulse Fire with a broken pump, and a friend's Max-D Secret Strike that's leaky)

Edited By C-A_99 on 1172534961
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

Dr. D

Post by Dr. D » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:09 pm

XP20Warrior wrote:Will get the updated list later, but bagged a WW Blazer & Yellow Jacket for $15 total on Thursday. I have 34 soakers total, 6 needing trigger repairs & 1 a pump handle to be reattached. 5 is easily repaired, so there is a total of 28 total operational soakers on-line.

$15?? :p My blazer cost $25.00, and that was without the yellow jacket!

38 operational soakers, eh? Are you planning on posting a list of your entire armory? If not, please do, I'd love to see it.

Edited By Dr. D on 1172534981
n00b friend: "Nice SP 270!"
Me: "Uhh, it's
XP."
n00b friend: "Oh yeah! Nice SP 270 XP!"

Current Official USF Armory: Monster X, CPS 4100, CPS 2500 (shotgun), CPS 2100 (x3), CPS 1500, CPS 1200 (x3), CPS 1000, MI Flash Flood (x3) STE Flash Flood (x2) WW Orca