Painful Imagery - ^

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
zack13

Post by zack13 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:03 pm

about a year ago my freind offered me his cps 1200 for 5.00$ CAD, now im stuck w/ my max-d's:(
grunt/captain

max d 6000 w/ cps balloon mod
stock max d 6000
ss defender

remember, everyone was a n00b at one point

Speedbeetle06

Post by Speedbeetle06 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:24 pm

ah-hah
:bm1000:

Croc

Post by Croc » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:34 pm

@ zach 13- you should have taken your friend up on that offer... Although not the most powerful gun, the CPS 1200 still packs a pretty good punch... its too bad your did not take him up on that offer.
And Speedbeetle06, try making your posts longer. I was made r/o for having posts that were too short. (like yours!)
Im not getting painful images, as im getting the CPS 2000 during the easter break (in 2 days)
Cant wait!!! Your picture made me anxious...

Hannibal

Post by Hannibal » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:41 pm

Croc wrote:@ zach 13- you should have taken your friend up on that offer... Although not the most powerful gun, the CPS 1200 still packs a pretty good punch... its too bad your did not take him up on that offer.
And Speedbeetle06, try making your posts longer. I was made r/o for having posts that were too short. (like yours!)
Im not getting painful images, as im getting the CPS 2000 during the easter break (in 2 days)
Cant wait!!! Your picture made me anxious...
Yeah, the CPS 1200 is still better than most anything made nowadays.

I find that image very painful, and you should too. Wouldn't you like to be able to just go out and buy a CPS 2000 Mk.1 NIB anytime you wanted for just $35? I sure would. But nowadays, 10 YEARS after the CPS 2000 was made, nothing compares to it. That's sad, if not painful.

And sorry if I started ranting there. :goofy:
EV Nova - Space action/RPG, for Windows and Mac!
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/evn/

"Look! a CPS 2000 10th anniversary edition! I'll buy two, one to keep, and one to use!"
*Takes them home, opens one, fills it, and pumps it up.*

"snap!"

"Oops, I guess it had a Max-D trigger."

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:54 pm

Speedbeetle, there should be a thread on posting habits in the MySoaker department of this board. Please review.

You may have just set the record for shortest post here. I'm not sure if it's two words or two letters that's the record.

Adrian

Edit:Ok, I was wrong, it's Information, Etc. NOT MySoaker.

Edited By Adrian on 1144983517
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.