Silly Aquapack Devastator Question

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Brandon

Post by Brandon » Mon May 02, 2005 8:44 pm

Hello. I have two questions about the Aquapack Devastator. Where on the backpack are you supposed to clip the gun onto?

You know when it originally came in the box At the very bottem of the backpack on the back side, there was a tiny velcro loop. I took mine apart, and I want to put it back how it came. How was it when it came, what was the purpose of it? Thank you.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue May 03, 2005 6:58 am

Me, I clip the blaster part onto on of the should strap parts. I don't recall exactly what point, but it worked. I also figured I could clip the blaster onto one of the pant belt loops and, so long as I have a belt on as well, the added weight shouldn't cause any 'mishaps' during a waterfight. :goofy:

As for the little bit o' velcro... there are a few little bits o' velcro. Can you take a pic of the one you're curious about or better describe its position?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Brandon

Post by Brandon » Tue May 03, 2005 2:06 pm

Here is a picture of it. I have circled the little loop velcro that I am talking about. I attached it to the other strap so both straps meet at the bottem of the backpack. Is this where it is supposed to be?

Look at the whole picture, the loop is circled in red.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/12214035731.jpg&s=x2

Here is another picture, easier to see, but I didn't circle the loop.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=5/12214140613.jpg&s=x2

Did I use that loop the way it was ment to be, or is that wrong?

Edited By Brandon on 1115147736

Brandon

Post by Brandon » Tue May 03, 2005 2:41 pm

The red ball on mine doesn't go up the white tub either, is that common? Should I return it and get another one?

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue May 03, 2005 3:03 pm

The red-ball semi-works, semi-doesn't work. While the concept is nice, I found the reservoir level tubing hard to read at times and the tube kept getting covered by the shoulder strap.

As for the loop, I'll need to check on mine.

Edit: I just checked a picture I took of the back of the backpack and noticed I hadn't hooked that velocro loop anywhere that I can tell. Anyone else who has a APD care to suggest a location to put the little velcro bit?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: