Super Soaker - 2005

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Brandon

Post by Brandon » Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:13 pm

Hello. I was just wondering, out of the 2005 Super Soaker Elite team, which one is the best overall gun for the money? The Super Soaker Elite team is as follows: SUPER SOAKER AQUAPACK DEVASTATOR Blaster, SUPER SOAKER FLASH FLOOD Blaster, SUPER SOAKER ARCTIC SHOCK Blaster. I am thinking about getting one of those three guns. I originally wanted the SUPER SOAKER AQUAPACK DEVASTATOR Blaster, but I was turned off by the price, the bulkyness, and that it only shoots thirty feet. I know the SUPER SOAKER ARCTIC SHOCK Blaster's freezing cold water is good, but how is the water fire on it? It does go 35 feet, but is the beam strong? And it doesn't have a CPS. Then I was looking at the SUPER SOAKER FLASH FLOOD Blaster. I like that it holds a good amount of water, just like the SUPER SOAKER ARCTIC SHOCK Blaster, but it has a CPS and a Flash Flood attack instead of ice cold water. I heard both guns have a same shooting distance rang of 35 feet. For the primary fire, but are both the Flash Flood's and Arctic Shock's water beam the same strenth and same amount of water that comes out? Does the Aquapack Devestator have the strongest beam that comes out? If not, which one does?

Edited By Brandon on 1114892116

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:20 pm

Welcome to the forums! We hope you enjoy your stay!

The Flash Flood is probably your best bet. Small, easy to pump, high-capacity, and it'll soak the socks off anyone who comes up against you.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

hunter

Post by hunter » Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:37 pm

i'm leaning towards the APD, because, having used both, it has longer range (sooo much better than FF), better output, lasts longer, is very comfertable (not at all bulky, if you want bulky, try an MXL) Dont even bother with the arctic shock, thats not CPS and its bright white which will give your position away.
Stealth over speed. Accuracy over firepower. Coordination over chaos.

Only the arrogant claim they do not make mistakes in combat, hence they never learn.

"I have the two greatest weapons: time and patience."