Blazer mk.2

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Hyperion330

Blazer mk.2

Post by Hyperion330 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:23 pm

I was wondering, since Big Bee said that they'd increase the power of the new 2005 Blazer, is Isoaker going to review it?
Link to primary Water Warriors Blazer (2006) discussion thread
I can kill you with my brain.

If someone tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back!

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:11 pm

I didn't know that the power of the Blazer was going to be increased. But if that is the case then, YAY! I want a 2005 version of the Blazer! :cool:

:blazer:

hunter

Post by hunter » Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:39 pm

i hope they increase the power, as I'm planning to go get one. If it is increased then nozzle drilling would be a viable option
Stealth over speed. Accuracy over firepower. Coordination over chaos.

Only the arrogant claim they do not make mistakes in combat, hence they never learn.

"I have the two greatest weapons: time and patience."

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Sun Apr 17, 2005 3:21 pm

I soooo want one with all the other Water Warriors guns I have mentioned but again I have got to wait a bit.

:ss50: :blazer:

Hyperion330

Post by Hyperion330 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:46 pm

Technically, Big Bee said they'd increase the nozzle size. Sorry about that. I forgot.
I can kill you with my brain.

If someone tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back!

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:16 am

While I'd like to review every soaker in existence, time and money restrict me from doing so. I'll keep it in mind, but I'll admit that there are a fair number of other blasters that deserve reviews before a Blazer with expanded nozzles would be reviewed unless, of course, there are general reports from others of a particularly noticable difference in overall performance. As well, I'd have to be sure I can actually find the newer version of the Blazer and not just older-original stock.

May be reviewed sometime this summer, but not likely very soon, especially with all the other reviews I still have backlogged.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:01 am

The new version is supposed to be silvery grey I think. I heard about bigger nozzles and more power but I will just have to see. The sooner they come over here the better.

:blazer:

vaporizer

Post by vaporizer » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:46 pm

isoaker_com wrote:While I'd like to review every soaker in existence, time and money restrict me from doing so. I'll keep it in mind, but I'll admit that there are a fair number of other blasters that deserve reviews before a Blazer with expanded nozzles would be reviewed unless, of course, there are general reports from others of a particularly noticable difference in overall performance. As well, I'd have to be sure I can actually find the newer version of the Blazer and not just older-original stock.

May be reviewed sometime this summer, but not likely very soon, especially with all the other reviews I still have backlogged.

By the way, isn't the Triple Shot up next on the chopping block?
My Armory:
2 MD2K
1 MD3K
1 MD5K
1 Vaporizer
1 XPsed 270 (balloons blew out, and fixed it w. a rubber band)
2 WW Glow- Blasters
1 Spider-Man soaker
1 Flash Flood
1 Triple Shot
1 Gremlin

Coming Soon
Aquapack Devastator
Liquidator

Edited by vaporizer on April 01 2005, 13:10

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:41 pm

Triple Shot is most definitely next to get a full review. In fact, I've almost finished editing all the images I've taken for the blaster inspector and review pics. However, I haven't had a chance to do any testing nor write up anything yet. I'm hoping to be able to find time for that Wednesday evening, but all depends.

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:15 am

isoaker_com wrote:Triple Shot is most definitely next to get a full review. In fact, I've almost finished editing all the images I've taken for the blaster inspector and review pics. However, I haven't had a chance to do any testing nor write up anything yet. I'm hoping to be able to find time for that Wednesday evening, but all depends.

Yay! Finally I will get the Triple Shot Review! :D

:soakon:
ImageImage

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:44 am

^ uh, while I'm flattered, there are others who have also reviewed the Triple Shot and done a good job doing so. I always recommend looking at, at least, a few reviews whenever possible to see how different people like the same type of blaster. There are just variability in terms of how people treat blasters as well as some variability between blasters of the same model behaving differently.

Soak on!

soakerman

Post by soakerman » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:27 pm

Well, yeah. But I am still looking forward to yours. :crazy:

:soakon:

Edited By soakerman on 1113938883
ImageImage

vaporizer

Post by vaporizer » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:02 pm

Put simply, the triple shot is a MD3k, with shorter shot time, more nozzles, and more water carried(which suprisingly, leaves faster than it came.:D
My Armory:
2 MD2K
1 MD3K
1 MD5K
1 Vaporizer
1 XPsed 270 (balloons blew out, and fixed it w. a rubber band)
2 WW Glow- Blasters
1 Spider-Man soaker
1 Flash Flood
1 Triple Shot
1 Gremlin

Coming Soon
Aquapack Devastator
Liquidator

Edited by vaporizer on April 01 2005, 13:10