Toy Fair 2005 - NY

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:42 pm

Toy Fair press release by Hasbro. See http://www.hasbro.com/media/pl/page.rel ... elease=292

The question on my mind is, where are the Super Soaker brand product descriptions???

:oo:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Black Six

Post by Black Six » Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:33 pm

I'm actually going to Toy Fair, but I'm only invited to the Lego showroom, or else I'd look into the soakers and ask some questions for you guys...
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long."
-Anonymous
-=+Maximum Soakage+=-

Iceman

Post by Iceman » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:01 pm

Along with Soakerdom, I think that Super Soakers as a whole isn't as big of a brand name as it used to be. Regardless this year's lineup should be a hit. :cool:
_

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:22 am

I opened that a few days ago, searched it for "Soaker", noted that it came up with nothing and closed the window. It's possible that they want to make more announcements on the Super Soaker line until they've got that website ready. :;):

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:47 am

Black Six wrote:I'm actually going to Toy Fair, but I'm only invited to the Lego showroom, or else I'd look into the soakers and ask some questions for you guys...
You're going to ToyFair? That's cool even if it's only to the Lego showroom. Lego: now that's another really cool toy.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

cooldood31

Post by cooldood31 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:53 pm

Black Six, tell us what you see. I want to know what Lego is coming out this year.

ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:05 pm

Toy Fairs usualy promote new and original products or products with a litle twist. The SUper Soaker Line would not fit into it. Unfortunatly they won't have anything original in the Transformers section this year aswell if its not promoted.

LEGO, huh? They usualy have something new every year. Then again, its a european toy line and standards of european consumers is fairly higher than the standards of north american consumers.

Edited By ANNIHILATOR 2 on 1108418779
Classical Spirit: Constantly improve power, pressure and style over previous state of the art water gun models. The ideal of "power progress", a nowdays non existent concept in retail water guns since 1997.

Black Six

Post by Black Six » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:11 pm

Lego always rents out its own showroom away from Toy Fair proper to show off their own stuff. My companions and I will be sure to take plenty of pictures, so you can be assured you'll get to see what's coming. :)
Also, I'm sure Super Soakers will have some kind of display at the Hasbro booth. Toy Fair is a place where retailers show off new products. Super Soakers have new products, and will therefore have some kind of display. At least that's what I would think...
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long."
-Anonymous
-=+Maximum Soakage+=-