CPS 2000 - using it?

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Drewsky92

Post by Drewsky92 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:16 am

Ooooh, a good idea!!! :cool: . I'd like to see getting $150 for a 2500, although I would have to somehow hake more room in the 2500 for a 2000 Mk1 PC.

Field Marshal Yang

Post by Field Marshal Yang » Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:40 pm

That would be a interesting mod but you never won the 2000 off of ebay so there goes idea. However, if you already have a 2500 or can win a 2500 off of ebay then it might be possible to mod the PC to the output strength of a 2000. But this is all theoretical and I have absolutely no experience modding.
Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fate of Human Societies, by Jared Diamond

Space_Cowboy

Post by Space_Cowboy » Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:35 pm

Adrian wrote:The occasionally when you pump the gun, you just pump water out the nozzle. After jerking the trigger a couple of times it goes back to normal. I took the gun apart, and everything looks normal. The trigger rod (the one going into the valve) doesn't stay extended when you pull the trigger, which is kind of odd.

Adrian
I finally got back to this.

You can repair your soaker with this three step process:

1)Take a strong rubber band and wrap it around the moving part of the valve (the part that hooks on to the "coat hangar thing" :goofy: ).
2) Stretch the rubber band towards the nozzle, and wrap it around the screw. This should help the valve close when it's supposed to.
3) Hope it works.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, pm me.
With a name like Manhole Mayhem, it has to be good...