Full force

Discussions of all varieties of stock water guns and water blasters.
Iceman

Post by Iceman » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:39 am

I woke up at 11 AM today, readily for my soldiers to greet me and we were going to go overt with our weaponry. However the twerps were out making bike ramps today. One of them came up and tiold Nightstalker he had to quit my team or he wouldn't be his friend anymore. However we both knew better that this friend of Nightstalkers wasn't his friend. Now that I know his team (the twerps) still have a grude against us, we are going all out to teach them a lesson. When Nightstalker gets back from stuff he has to do, we are going to lead the twerps into a trap, and its gonna be hard to get out of it dry If you know what I mean. Will post back later on how it went. Ambush is too easy for them to get ready so we will be prepared in a stealthy assault. We will teach them not to mess around with my team, and most importantly the Water Warfare Republic.

(Sorry if this is in the wrong place, didnt know where to post this.)
_

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:26 pm

Sounds good, but from what you've said about these guys bring some pepper spray just in case.

Iceman

Post by Iceman » Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:56 am

Well, that went unexpected. As soon as we got to them they went inside. We prepared just incase for an ambush. However was not lucky earlier and crashed on my bike. Both of my knees and legs are pretty banged up, and my right hand hurts..... Not a sucessful assault IMO :oo:
_

Falcon

Post by Falcon » Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:41 am

Iceman wrote:As soon as we got to them they went inside.

Yup, that sounds like the typical coward type "n00b" that is all talk. They say that they'll take you on, but when you get there they just go inside and don't come out again. Some will say, "If you shoot me, you'll wet the carpet! My dad will get angry!" or something similar. There are some kids in my street that did that to us. Pure cowardice. Then again, the best "soaker" that they had was something that was the size of an XP 310 but had less power than my XP 15, and they had to get me to supply them water balloons. I kind of feel sorry for them. Anyway, in the end they tried to attack us with this yellow gunk in a cup that was made from water, flour and yellow food colouring. I've heard of underpowered opponents that aren't even worth soaking, but they were rediculous.

Edited By Falcon on 1091605332

Drewsky92

Post by Drewsky92 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:19 am

I think Iceman ment they didn't know about the ambush, they just chose that momment to go inside.

Iceman

Post by Iceman » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:12 am

Drewsky92 wrote:I think Iceman ment they didn't know about the ambush, they just chose that momment to go inside.
. We prepared just incase for an ambush.

When i said this, I meant incase THEY were going to ambush us.
_