iSoak'D 073: Finally Warm

Water warfare-related pictures, videos, comics, humour, trivia, fun findings, etc.
isoaker

iSoak'D 073: Finally Warm

Post by isoaker » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:15 am

The recent weather around here served as inspiration for this. :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Re: iSoak'D 073: Finally Warm

Post by SEAL » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:21 am

Haha, haven't seen one of these in a while. You're getting bad weather too? For us, yesterday was the only day when it didn't rain once the entire day; the first time in at least 2 weeks. New modification: Rain Catcher! Simply affix a large funnel to your reservoir cap, which will gather raindrops so you can have extra ammo!

Nice to see a Colossus in one of these comics too. I think it looks good.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:55 am

I was able to hold a few wars in light rain before, but people have suddenly turned into wussies for some reason.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

marauder

Post by marauder » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:38 am

SEAL wrote:Haha, haven't seen one of these in a while. You're getting bad weather too? For us, yesterday was the only day when it didn't rain once the entire day; the first time in at least 2 weeks. New modification: Rain Catcher! Simply affix a large funnel to your reservoir cap, which will gather raindrops so you can have extra ammo!

Nice to see a Colossus in one of these comics too. I think it looks good.

Dude... you wrote down my idea. Haha. Get a giant funnel... I bought a Colossus right before I left. Looking forward to testing it out when I get home and it's uh not so warm.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

Andrew

Post by Andrew » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:57 pm

CA99 wrote:I was able to hold a few wars in light rain before, but people have suddenly turned into wussies for some reason.
It's like when people get out of a pool because it's raining. You ask them why and they reply "cos' I'll get wet". :goofy:
SEAL wrote:Nice to see a Colossus in one of these comics too. I think it looks good.
Agreed. I actually think the Colossus is better than a Gorgon in some ways. Overall I think it's a better all-rounder (look, useability, nozzle options [gorgon has too many with too little difference].

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:53 pm

No, it means it's raining lava and you better find shelter or you're out.
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

marauder

Post by marauder » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Andrew wrote:
SEAL wrote:Nice to see a Colossus in one of these comics too. I think it looks good.
Agreed. I actually think the Colossus is better than a Gorgon in some ways. Overall I think it's a better all-rounder (look, useability, nozzle options [gorgon has too many with too little difference].
I tested my Gorgon alongside DX's Colossus and they pretty much had the same range. Gorgon has more capacity and I like the colors better, but the Colossus just feels a lot better in the hands. I feel like I could maneuver with it a lot better, even though the Gorgon isn't really all that heavy. I think you could dodge better with a Colossus.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

mr. dude

Post by mr. dude » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:02 pm

I'm working at a construction job, rain gets scary when you have $300 worth of drywall in the back of the pickup.

Otherwise, I'm in love with rainy weather (in moderation). Everything looks more epic in rain, that's a fundamental law of nature.