Water Gun Playing Cards

Water warfare-related pictures, videos, comics, humour, trivia, fun findings, etc.
DX

Water Gun Playing Cards

Post by DX » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:26 pm

This is something I've thought about for a good 6 years now, but it's something I actually want to bring to life for next season. Standard 52 card deck, with a picture and stats for a different water gun on each card. CPS 2000 would be the ace of spades, with the CPS 2500 taking ace of hearts, CPS 3000 the ace of clubs, and CPS 1500 the ace of diamonds (sorry 1000, you kinda get bumped down). This deck would feature the best and most popular guns of all years, so you'd see things as old as the SS 50 and as new as the Gorgon.

These would be a gift for all attendees of next year's community war, plus available for purchase or prizes periodically if the demand exists.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

cantab

Re: Water Gun Playing Cards

Post by cantab » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:29 pm

The Jokers should be an APH and a hosepipe :-)

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:30 pm

What would the Lightning Storm be?

That's an awesome idea. I think I'd buy some.
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:18 pm

I found this Water Gun Fight game a long time ago. Always thought about pushing things onto iSoaker.com, but never got around to it. Don't know how well it would play, either, as I'm not much of a card-game player. Maybe you guys could check it out and let me know if it is a good start for a game.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:41 pm

I'd like the cards, and I'd play that game you linked to isoaker, but it would need a few revisions. Looks cool though. That kinda thing woulda been popular at Scout camp.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

atvan

Post by atvan » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:16 pm

After looking at that, the iSoaker page here looks red. Too… much… blue…
DX wrote:In the neanderthal days of K-modding, people would lop off the whole PRV
Well, not that much soakage.
Beware the Purple

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:26 pm

atvan wrote:After looking at that, the iSoaker page here looks red. Too… much… blue…
You weren't kidding. That's amazing.
marauder_4 wrote:That kinda thing woulda been popular at Scout camp.
Scout camp?
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

DX

Post by DX » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Postby cantab on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:29 pm
The Jokers should be an APH and a hosepipe
I think the XP Backfire should be one of the jokers. Additional choices include the SS Thunderstorm, any EES gun, any dollar store pistol, HH Dream, or even that Super Shooter 2000. Or maybe something ridiculously powerful like SC II could be one of the jokers. Or perhaps that CPS 5000/5100 design, featured as if it's really produced.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers