The Roller Soaker

Water warfare-related pictures, videos, comics, humour, trivia, fun findings, etc.
isoaker

The Roller Soaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:19 pm

The Roller Soaker @ Hershey Park

I had no idea rides like this even exist! Anyone ever been there?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: The Roller Soaker

Post by HBWW » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:29 am

Having rollercoasters as another hobby, I've seen this a while ago. However, I've only mainly been to Cedar Point as far as that goes.

The ride, as well as the water cannons on the ground, are present in RollerCoaster Tycoon 3's Soaked! expansion pack. Of course, you get quite soaked on log flumes, river rides, and such. There are also some regular roller coasters with water splash sections, but I've yet to actually see one myself.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

Gold Hawk

Re: The Roller Soaker

Post by Gold Hawk » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:36 am

Yeah, it's not great for getting scared and/or nauseous, but it gets you wetter than 100 CPS 2000s would!

When you get off, it looks and feels like you just went swimming. One time I went on, I was over top of these two teenaged girls, and they were heading to thed gift shop. As we passed over them, my brother and I pulled our levers, and drenched them with 8 gallons of water! Their screams were music to my ears. :x

-Gold
HydroHawks Command CenterNEW REPORT! APARTMENT MASSACRE!

"Missing isn't the worst part. The retaliation is." -Commander Gold Hawk

"Exsisto validus, fortis aequora." (Be strong, brave the water.) -Motto Of the HydroHawks