Fun with iSoaker.com Advertising

Water warfare-related pictures, videos, comics, humour, trivia, fun findings, etc.
isoaker

Fun with iSoaker.com Advertising

Post by isoaker » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:41 pm

Click here for full-size image

Just felt like having fun with an image of the Super Soaker CPS 2000's fill gauge and some photo-editing software. Turned out alright; hope you like the humour in it! :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Fun with iSoaker.com Advertising

Post by HBWW » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:02 pm

Lol, very nice. Too bad the text doesnt really "map on" though (adjust to perspective), but nice concept. Perhaps I could use it to get more of our water war teams registered here.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:33 am

C-A_99 wrote:Lol, very nice. Too bad the text doesnt really "map on" though (adjust to perspective), but nice concept. Perhaps I could use it to get more of our water war teams registered here.
Which text are you referring to? The phrases or the extra mark on the gauge? I didn't attempt to map the phrases on, but still am only content, but not 100% satisfied with the "iSc" font and perspective used. When I get a chance, I'll try experimenting with it a little to see if adjusting the phrase text adds to the look of the pic. Thanks for the idea!

cobralex297

Post by cobralex297 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:38 pm

Just on the general topic of advertisement-

I'll be selling 30-40+ soakers on Ebay and other places this summer. If there is some form of advertisement that I could put on or in the package, or even on the soaker, when I ship them out, something that promotes iSoaker, I'd be glad to include it.

A pamphlet, information sheet, or even a sticker with a title and/or web address. Some form of promotion, I'd be glad to include.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:12 am

@cobralex297: hmmm... interesting proposition. While I typically include a letter when shipping off things; those I have shipped things to are already well familiar with the online community. I'll discuss specific details with you via email or PM.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed May 28, 2008 6:36 pm

Click here for full-size image

Old base pics, but fun new layout. :goofy:

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Thu May 29, 2008 1:34 pm

I see that a good portion of water warfare propaganda here contains the XP 15. (i.e. a lot of the fall/winter pics and the fountain perspective)
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu May 29, 2008 1:44 pm

hehe.. yeah, the XP15 and the XP215 are the two soakers that I have near me pretty much at all times. I keep that particular XP15 in my desk at work. :goofy:

That reminds me, I intend on making more propaganda pics in the future with larger water blaster weaponry, but all in due time.