Tom Cruise gets soaked! - prank with a water gun

Water warfare-related pictures, videos, comics, humour, trivia, fun findings, etc.
BlueMage

Post by BlueMage » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:57 pm

the article is here:
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/cruiseap062005.html

i thought it was funny to find a soaker-related news article!

Stay Cool!
-The Wizard of Water

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:06 pm

A watergun that looks like a mic? And one that passes inspection no less. Wow. Somebody's been busy.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

JJJJJJ272

Post by JJJJJJ272 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:03 pm

i heard about that, but it doesn't make since. why would he sue for assault if he just got squirted with a water pistol? come to think of it i've done so many water fights and gotten squirted so many times i probably wouldn't even notice.
:bm1000: :bm2700: :cps3000: :bmhelix: :blazer:
:flashflood: :cps2500: :soakthemall: :surprise:

ANNIHILATOR 2

Post by ANNIHILATOR 2 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:58 pm

I understand why those guys where arested.
Its because squirting someone with a gun/device involuntarly counts as an assult legaly. Its not that someone is getting hurt, but its a hostile action. Its equal to spitting or throwing a pie at someone.
Also, legaly if someone squirts your face without your consent, you are right to beat their face in for self defense since it might not be water that is in that water gun/squirt device or the water serves as a distraction while the other hand starts knifing.
It reminds me of the news about that braty kid in the US that squirted a cop and got pepper sprayed in return. Now that should have been a TV show.

In any case, if the best prank that a show can come up with is squirting someone, then that show must suck. And I thought Kutscher's "Punked" was a lame show. On the other hand, it mainly because of Kutscher.

Edited By ANNIHILATOR 2 on 1119323684
Classical Spirit: Constantly improve power, pressure and style over previous state of the art water gun models. The ideal of "power progress", a nowdays non existent concept in retail water guns since 1997.