No one will play.

Water warfare game types, ideas, rules, organization, etc.
jimmsoaker

Post by jimmsoaker » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:41 pm

I can't get any of my siblings to have a super soaker battle with me. They just don't understand how fun tactical water warfare is.

Any tips on how to convince them to play?

:cps1000: :cps2500:
:cps1500: :cps3000:
:bm2700: :wb2:

Edited By jimmsoaker on 1117914089

BlueMage

Post by BlueMage » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:56 pm

leave your soakers filled and pumped up somewhere outside, like on a porch or picnic table. grab one and shoot your siblings with it. (it is a good idea to wait until they're in a good mood) if you're lucky they will want to get you back, this is where the strategically placed soakers come in. if they see your soakers sitting there, chances are they will grab one and start soaking you back. this is a good way to start skirmishes. then after a while it will turn into an all-out soakfest. if they had fun, maybe they will be interested in more tactical organized battles. usually a soakfest is the best way to get someone into the art of soak.

DISCLAIMER:
i am not responsible if your siblings get mad and beat you up.

Edit: sPEEling Ad graMer

Edited By BlueMage on 1117915100
-The Wizard of Water

emperor_james

Post by emperor_james » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:33 pm

Bluemage is right. Just go ahead and shoot them anyway. But really, I wouldn't reccomend having a battle with your siblings. It would be best to get your friends over, and play with them. You can't really have a big game with your siblings (unless you have an extremely large amount of them) and friends tend to be more fun in general.
ownage

jimmsoaker

Post by jimmsoaker » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:42 pm

I tryed but it doesn't work. All they want to do is go play in our pool. they think it's more fun. even my brother won't play he says it's boring cause you just walk around and shoot people.

BlueMage

Post by BlueMage » Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:02 pm

i hate when people are like that, when they will never try new things.
-The Wizard of Water

supersoaker

Post by supersoaker » Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:03 pm

Have a water gun fight in the pool! I guess it kind of defeats the point but maybe they will like playing so much they will want to play on land.

Edited By supersoaker on 1118363314
:flashflood: :soaked:

hehe...
You don't want supersoaker as your enemy!

emperor_james

Post by emperor_james » Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:37 am

Really, I don't see why you want to play with your siblings so much. Just get some friends over, its not that hard.
ownage

supersoaker

Post by supersoaker » Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:29 pm

Because sometimes your friends can't come over, but mostly your siblings are there
:flashflood: :soaked:

hehe...
You don't want supersoaker as your enemy!

emperor_james

Post by emperor_james » Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:13 pm

Then get different friends over. If your siblings definately won't play, it is still very possible to call up some friends and get them over. Sure, your siblings may be there, but if they won't play, then you are much better getting friends over than trying to get them to play with you.
ownage

JJJJJJ272

Post by JJJJJJ272 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:35 pm

i have worse problems. My sister likes the idea of tactical water fighting, but she doesn't have any soakers. just pistols and she's so young she might get mad if i drench her. none of my friends like to play with soakers except one friend who isn't so into it so he might not want to. the only time i get to water fight is once a year. at the end of the school year, my school organizes a picnic. but the main attraction is a HUGE water fight. everyone brings guns who has them. even the people who aren't soaker obsessed join in. they bring buckets, any thing they can get their hands on. there's nothing as disorganised as a school fight, there's gun stealing, takedowns, loading or guns with muddy water from the stream, no teams, just rogues and small alliances, people just show up and join in. everyone ends up drenched. now that sounds like lots of fun, but remember it only happens once a year! aand so for the rest of the time, i'm sitting there bored, thinking about soakers i want, etc...

Edited By JJJJJJ272 on 1119483376
:bm1000: :bm2700: :cps3000: :bmhelix: :blazer:
:flashflood: :cps2500: :soakthemall: :surprise: