Troop Transports - No, seriously!

For support, refilling, personal, strategic, and misc. equipment used during a water fight.
Crashdummy

Post by Crashdummy » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:07 am

Oh no, think of the scratches on the car! Oh, and losign friends wouldn't be cool either. :p

Soaker Master

Post by Soaker Master » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:24 am

But, let's say that the enemy had retreated and there was nobody left and that it was a old car. But, I think I'm starting to get to the point to where this could'nt happen but, I think that maybe in one nightbattle far,far,away this one sleepy guy to tired to think of the risk will probably drive his new car right through a tall stick fort and then......POW!!! The prison doors close.

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:09 am

Please Soaker Master, think of reality here.

And for the sake of that, instead of donating an hour more to look somebody to give a ticket on a hotrod because their style of taste is just horrible, I will sit down and type another part of Assistance in Atlanta. Enjoy.
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid
Closing Speeches After the Xidian Wars

waterwars

Post by waterwars » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:49 pm

In the water wars my school holds cars are an essential part of strategy. This is mostly because we play in an urban/suburban setting with no restrictions or boundaries.
That means we get people standing up out of sunroofs shooting while driving, and car chases and the like. People have even been known to turn around the sprayers on the front of the car that are designed for spraying windshield wiper fluid and using those to soak opponents.

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:29 pm

Hmm, sounds interesting. I sort of frown on turning the sprayers, though. Not only can it hurt someone, you are affecting an operating part of a vehicle system.
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid

Dr. D

Post by Dr. D » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:40 pm

At my friend's cottage once we used a golf cart. One of was was a driver, one was a passenger/turret attendant and one of us was an infantry. One of the most fun battles I've ever been in. Imagine 40 people and 2 carts per team......

:crazy:
n00b friend: "Nice SP 270!"
Me: "Uhh, it's
XP."
n00b friend: "Oh yeah! Nice SP 270 XP!"

Current Official USF Armory: Monster X, CPS 4100, CPS 2500 (shotgun), CPS 2100 (x3), CPS 1500, CPS 1200 (x3), CPS 1000, MI Flash Flood (x3) STE Flash Flood (x2) WW Orca

sogoie

Post by sogoie » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:20 pm

using pickups are really good, or be like 24 and have those GM suv's

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:58 pm

I like the GM SUV's, especially the Sierra or the Envoy. They're really nice.

Post more!!

EDIT: Incomplete code for italics

Edited By XP20Warrior on 1143493312

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid

Dacca

Post by Dacca » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:42 pm

i go to college in south carolina, and in the early fall it tends to still be pretty hot out. me and my friends like to have a little fun, so after marching band practice we'd all run my friends truck where our soakers would be waiting, hop in the bed and drive around the feild squirting people while we blast Mars. also sometimes at night we'd go around in my friend's saturn and do 'drive by's' (nothing bad or illegal, dont worry :p ) with the person in the passenger's seat armed with a monster while me in the back (or sunroof if we were stopped) with my FF. good times indeed.
more reliable then a max-D trigger

zack13

Post by zack13 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:56 pm

lol, i went for drive-bys on my pocket bike, :p
grunt/captain

max d 6000 w/ cps balloon mod
stock max d 6000
ss defender

remember, everyone was a n00b at one point

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:58 pm

Lol, drive-bys are nice. I have to agree. But my most favorite is when your team is almost defeated, or is having a hard time, a vehicle roars to a stop nearby like a chopper or a troop transport from Starship Troopers, and drops off about four or five soaker warriors, armed with soakers.

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid