Botteled Water Bottles! - A Great Idea

For support, refilling, personal, strategic, and misc. equipment used during a water fight.
UKbigman91

Post by UKbigman91 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:34 pm

You know the bottles that bottled water comes in, right. Dassani, Dannon, Ice Mountain, whatever, they can all be used in water fights. You need to have one of the new quick fill caps though. Just fill the bottle with water, and put the cap on. You can usually fit the bottle in a pocket, one on each side. Now, when your water is running low and you don't want to go back to a filling station, just take the cap off and push the bottle neck onto the quick fill cap. The bottle will empty right in with no leaks. You could take the cap off if you want to, or if you have an older gun, but the bottle necks are the prefect size for the quick fill caps. Its great!! Now its like having an old tripple shot (that gun with the interchangable canisters), but with a way better gun!!! One bottle, about 500 ml, will give you quite a while on a 2x stream, or two "flash flood" blasts with a flash flood gun.

Hyperion330

Post by Hyperion330 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:26 pm

While it's great you realized the usefulness of water bottles during a skirmish, it's unfortunately already pretty well known. There have been tons of little articles about preparations for a war which list water bottles as key, or further down the list of priorities, and others who have taken pictures of their glamourous display of Dasani water bottles and milk cartons which they stick in their fort for prolonged sieges.
I can kill you with my brain.

If someone tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back!

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:33 pm

Hyperion330 wrote:While it's great you realized the usefulness of water bottles during a skirmish, it's unfortunately already pretty well known. There have been tons of little articles about preparations for a war which list water bottles as key, or further down the list of priorities, and others who have taken pictures of their glamourous display of Dasani water bottles and milk cartons which they stick in their fort for prolonged sieges.
Yes, but no one (to my limited knowledge) has ever tried using a water bottle to refill a 2004-2005 blaster through it's Quick-Fill cap. It's a good idea, and thanks for bringing it. If I get any of these new blasters I'll have to try that.
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!