WWN League Points System

Development of the WaterWar.net League.
marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: WWN League Points System

Post by marauder » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:15 pm

@DX, I am definitely thinking of having some kinda patch, if not physically at first, definitely on the league wiki. I am thinking of having members combat records, like, participating in x downpours, x _ wars, etc. and include awards on there and points totals for years. I want this to function like an actual league.
SEAL wrote:I like the idea of awarding points based on performance in combat. My performance so far this year has been mostly positive (Got 10 wins and only 2 losses.), but I still feel as though I'm not doing as good as I could be.
M4 wrote:Last year at Downpour, Seal's team won both AP only 1hk games, not only that but he was the sole survivor each game. I think that's certainly commendable. On a similar note, I made more eliminations than everyone else combined in the standard 1hk game. Lastly, DX was hit less (by far) than anyone else in both 1hs games.
Don't forget that legendary bathroom ambush by you and wetmonkey. :goofy: Would that even count? It wasn't really in a serious battle.
You don't know how serious we were about that. It was definitely serious!
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

atvan

Re: WWN League Points System

Post by atvan » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:51 pm

How about little icons under your avatar for the best of… awards.
DX wrote:In the neanderthal days of K-modding, people would lop off the whole PRV
Well, not that much soakage.
Beware the Purple