XXP 275 Modifikation done *

For questions, articles, and discussions regarding water blaster modifications.
GJIV

XXP 275 Modifikation done *

Post by GJIV » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:34 am

Dear membership,

Some days ago I looked through my big collection and I also tested some guns over their functionality.

THis time I also tested the XXP 275 and I have to say, this gun is not powerful or strong, just average... So I took it up and did a big modification to make a great gun out of it!

I installed big PC tanks with over 3 litres volume! The nozzles were drilled out(at least 2) to use the big ammount of water and I installed a QFD nozzle for fast-fill action. The tank of the gun will be filled, onces the PC's are filled completely.

Works quite fine and the gun is very strong now! This is what I would exspect from such a gun :D

nice greetings :goofy:

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: XXP 275 Modifikation done *

Post by marauder » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:38 pm

You and Duke are my favorite modders, always look forward to the crazy stuff you come up with. A 275 with QFD capabilities????? What's the new range on this gun? Can you take a video for us?
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

Nitro123PG

Post by Nitro123PG » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:08 pm

Haha, very nice mod! I agree with M4, always looking forward to your mods. Need a video! :D

atvan

Post by atvan » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Backpack? The PCs look bigger than the reservoir.

Anyway, I like it. Keep it up.
DX wrote:In the neanderthal days of K-modding, people would lop off the whole PRV
Well, not that much soakage.
Beware the Purple

GJIV

Post by GJIV » Mon May 07, 2012 3:16 pm

atvan wrote:Backpack? The PCs look bigger than the reservoir.

Anyway, I like it. Keep it up.
hihi, you are right, the PCs are bigger than the reservoir now. THis should not be a problem though, the gun is filled via QFD hose, which fills the PCs first, then the reservoir(as usual).

I already thought about adding a backpack to it,... I can turn every gun into a total big and heavy one, but here I just decided to do a little power up and give it more power to be able to figt agains the big ones :) Also, I wanted to keep the gun's original look about, at least partly :)

Now my next thing is my SuperCannon 3 wich should become the best Homemade ever... Please hold the line, gun is already in production,....stand clear :D

atvan

Post by atvan » Tue May 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Just be sure to prepump before you hook up the QFD.
DX wrote:In the neanderthal days of K-modding, people would lop off the whole PRV
Well, not that much soakage.
Beware the Purple